The Partick Thistle thread

I’ll be majorly jealous if Rudden signs. 

We have no need for another striker unless we can shift Doolan which probably won’t be happening now unless Thistle punt Miller.

If we hadn’t been put out the League Cup early we would’ve signed him.

Edit: Very good signing for Thistle though.

Fantastic signing if true, especially if it’s a deal and not a loan. I know they are having to cut costs but did he not sign a new contract at Sevco at end of last season which makes it surprising that they are willing  let him go, if true.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Didnt work out too good for Falkirk last season...

There were a few contributing factors to that. McKinnon's shitebaggery from every team in the league, the rest of the squad being mediocre.  At least you have a manager that goes for it, your squad isnt as bad as ours was. 

20 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

There were a few contributing factors to that. McKinnon's shitebaggery from every team in the league, the rest of the squad being mediocre.  At least you have a manager that goes for it, your squad isnt as bad as ours was. 

Was only pulling your chain.

Both Rudden and DKD would be excellent signings. Plus both are young with decent sell on value if they do well.

What has Keillor Dunn been up since leaving Ross County? All I can see is that he requested to be released for more game time, but he appears to have played zero games since then and is currently unattached. Is that right?

8 minutes ago, Jumps said:

What has Keillor Dunn been up since leaving Ross County? All I can see is that he requested to be released for more game time, but he appears to have played zero games since then and is currently unattached. Is that right?

Yes.

12 minutes ago, Jumps said:

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Yes.

He’s been living back home down south.

The Record saying Rudden’s a done deal and we’re close to signing Graham and Darian McKinnon. Rudden and Graham are impressive signings (on paper). Unsure on McKinnon. Would’ve loved him 2 seasons ago but Accies fans think he’s done.