The Partick Thistle thread

We *now* have a squad of 22 players: that's the same as Dundee; more than Morton (+1), Alloa (+3), Arbroath (+4), QotS (+1) and Dunfermline (+1); and less than Dundee United (+3), Ayr (+3) and Inverness (+2).

In season 2012/13, we used 23 players. I've neglected to count those youth players (6) who made a single appearance, mostly at Dumbarton on the final day.

Edited by Nizzy

50 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

We *now* have a squad of 22 players: that's the same as Dundee; more than Morton (+1), Alloa (+3), Arbroath (+4), QotS (+1) and Dunfermline (+21); and less than Dundee United (+3), Ayr (+3) and Inverness (+2).

In season 2012/13, we used 23 players. I've neglected to count those youth players (6) who made a single appearance, mostly at Dumbarton on the final day.

Dunfermline are gonna struggle this season then!!

Politics forum for this pish.
It's a post about the Partick Thistle mascot on the Partick Thistle thread. An English political artist has created a collage of what he considers to be positive British role models and has included the Partick Thistle mascot. Stop being so fucking touchy.

12 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It's just too difficult to work out exactly who this source is who McGarry constantly gets negative stories about Beattie and his board from. 

Smacks of a DB release on this occasion. 

Confirms New City Capital bid still on the go.

Confirms nobody else in the running.

And that's it really.

6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Smacks of a DB release on this occasion. 

Confirms New City Capital bid still on the go.

Confirms nobody else in the running.

And that's it really.

Pretty much an update saying nothing has changed. Hopefully that pacifies the folk who are demanding a statement from Beattie every 23 seconds.

Wee bit of advice from those that have been in the same position.  I've decided I want to ruin my own Son's life in a similar way to mine and take him along to Firhill on Saturday.  He's only 2 and a half, so suspect I'll only last a wee while before he gets increasingly bored and need to leave.  But I assume I'll have no problems (apart from size) just walking him through the turnstiles with my season ticket?  I know U16s are free, but they're not going to get all jobsworth and need him to get a ticket or anything will they?

*Should* be fine. My two-and-a-half year-old son has a season ticket as part of his Junior Jags membership, but I don't scan it and then pop him through the turnstile, I just scan my own.

1 minute ago, Nizzy said:

*Should* be fine. My two-and-a-half year-old son has a season ticket as part of his Junior Jags membership, but I don't scan it and then pop him through the turnstile, I just scan my own.

Might look into getting that membership if he doesn't completely hate it.  Anything that'll keep him out of the clutches of the other establishments in Glasgow.  Cheers man!