The Partick Thistle thread

2 hours ago, forameus said:

Anyone managed to add the cup game to the season ticket for tomorrow online?  Or is it still totally fucked like usual?

Did it from my phone, no problem at all.

I think the issue for some folk is that you have to put in your season ticket seat number for the system to add the game to your season ticket. It can be a bit of a pain doing this, but once you've put it in, it's pretty straightforward.

3 minutes ago, Firhillista said:

Did it from my phone, no problem at all.

I think the issue for some folk is that you have to put in your season ticket seat number for the system to add the game to your season ticket. It can be a bit of a pain doing this, but once you've put it in, it's pretty straightforward.

I've never usually had problems, but any time I've tried to last season or this one, it wants me to buy the ticket normally for delivery or collection.  The seat chooser also doesn't work, and lets me pretty much choose any seat (even ones I know aren't available as they're for people who have already got their tickets).

I shouldn't be surprised, but it really is a pretty terrible system they're running

Hey folks if you're going to the game today and looking for something to do with the kids before hand. There's a Gala day at the firhill complex.. Partick have sponsored one of the pitches and have a couple of folks there and some games to play.. Also Kingsley will be there at some point! 

2 minutes ago, Walter said:
21 minutes ago, forameus said:
Cammy Palmer is a complete arse hole. And it's fucking brilliant. 

I was going to ask why he's an arsehole but on second thoughts I don't think I really want to know.

I just meant the way he was playing today. He had a few wee goes at Gardyne in particular. Pushes or niggles off the ball, causing him to lose his shit while he just shrugged. Cracking wee player. 

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I just meant the way he was playing today. He had a few wee goes at Gardyne in particular. Pushes or niggles off the ball, causing him to lose his shit while he just shrugged. Cracking wee player. 

He is a cracking player. Doesn’t give opponents time on the ball which is something we have lacked over the last few years.We look far better team when he is on the pitch

Edited by Sting777

We were so much better today when Robson, Palmer and Mansell came on. They gave the team the enthusiasm that was sadly lacking in the first half.
Jones, Gordon (although he was considerably more involved today) and Da Vita are a worry.
There's three more to come, in the shape of Slater, Austin (is he injured?) and Harkins so it will be interesting to see where they fit in.

I'm starting to like that huffy, soor-faced, baldly auld b*****d Miller. Does that make me a bad person.?

29 minutes ago, Walter said:

We were so much better today when Robson, Palmer and Mansell came on. They gave the team the enthusiasm that was sadly lacking in the first half.
Jones, Gordon (although he was considerably more involved today) and Da Vita are a worry.
There's three more to come, in the shape of Slater, Austin (is he injured?) and Harkins so it will be interesting to see where they fit in.

I'm starting to like that huffy, soor-faced, baldly auld b*****d Miller. Does that make me a bad person.?

Austin should be fit for Friday and he is meant to be scorching the grass at training according to one of the players

Noticed this in previous games and I’m a big fan of it. Opposition players will get frustrated playing against him like Gardyne did today.

How's Stevie Saunders doing for you (as he put us out)? Couldn't get a break at us, was constantly injured.

Was solid enough and did a job last season. He’s been dreadful this season IMO but was brilliant today. Looks like Caldwell prefers him to O’Ware atm.

11 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Austin should be fit for Friday and he is meant to be scorching the grass at training according to one of the players

Have we withheld toilet facilities too? 🤔

Did Spittal get abuse to make him act like that?  I honestly didn't hear anything, particularly not to have him acting like that.  Brilliant wee sequence though - I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but when he went down soon after, that would've been a brilliant time to score with him near the North.

Just now, Reid said:

Noticed this in previous games and I’m a big fan of it. Opposition players will get frustrated playing against him like Gardyne did today.

Also didn't realise just how big he was.  Expected him being the young player he was to have a bit of a smaller frame, but he's fucking massive.