The Partick Thistle thread

14 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

I see Kris Doolan scored a brace for Ayr today, maybe we should look at him up front?

...against a lowland league team who Ayr pumped 7-0. 

Fair play to him but people really need to move on as Kris has done.

48 minutes ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

Shit first half, better 2nd half. Liked seeing Cardle have a go at goal fairly often, and aye Miller was pretty pish.

Couple new attacking players in next week I’ve heard.

But are they any good the attacking players? One of them signed today? Alex Jones - admittedly never really heard of him, sounds like a bit of a gamble compared to the talk of we will get Rudden or White a month ago

Well that was a boot in the knackers. Backed Anderson for 1st goal in every game when he joined and had success at 40/1 and 33/1. Decided to swap to Tam this season and bingo in his first game back he scores 1st. Only problem was Skybet werent doing goalscorers for BF Cup today!!! Re game. Thought we lacked pace, defence looked dodgy, we need a guy that is gonna get us double figure goals and I cant see Miller and Mansell doing that though I thought Miller was OK today. O’Ware obviously got MOTM because of the goal but for me Cardle was the clear winner of that!!

Thought the defence was fine - the central defenders anyway. Gordon and Mansell were pretty anonymous. Palmer looked decent I thought, Galasso too, although he should’ve buried his header. Their goalkeeper pulled off a few great saves and I thought their #7 was good.

26 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Well that was a boot in the knackers. Backed Anderson for 1st goal in every game when he joined and had success at 40/1 and 33/1. Decided to swap to Tam this season and bingo in his first game back he scores 1st. Only problem was Skybet werent doing goalscorers for BF Cup today!!! Re game. Thought we lacked pace, defence looked dodgy, we need a guy that is gonna get us double figure goals and I cant see Miller and Mansell doing that though I thought Miller was OK today. O’Ware obviously got MOTM because of the goal but for me Cardle was the clear winner of that!!

It was an own goal anyway, wouldn’t have won the bet even if you were able to put it on.

But yeah, Cardle clearly had a better game than O’Ware.

13 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Kris Doolan has scored infinity percent more goals than Partick Thistle in this competitive season.

Just saying.

200%? Hardly infinitesimal lol

Genuinely thought Robson was a 17 year old youth player when he came on, he's tiny. 

Pre season really but we are very small  physically middle to front and we have very little pace as well. Cardle was good today and Palmer looked good for about 10 minutes and then didn't touch the ball for ages. 

4 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I'm with jagfox on this one- I think we should have kept Doolan but the masturbatory posts about him scoring for Ayr are "minters" to use a P&B parlance.

He will score more goals this season than Kenny Miller.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

He will score more goals this season than Kenny Miller.

maybe yes, maybe no, either of them could get a season ending knee injury in their next game.

Doesn't make you any less of  a weirdo for thrashing one out about an ex player scoring 2 goals against a pub team.

15 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

maybe yes, maybe no, either of them could get a season ending knee injury in their next game.

Doesn't make you any less of  a weirdo for thrashing one out about an ex player scoring 2 goals against a pub team.

I wish I posted this 🙏💛