The Partick Thistle thread

Looks like Elliott is away.

Would have kept him as a squad player, but ultimately pretty meh on the whole thing. Should be better alternatives available at RB.

Edited by Nightmare

I wouldn't expect cardle to play loads but I'd expect him to do some impressive things during that game time. Happy to keep.

I'd expect spittal to play loads, be good every 8th game and be a shitebag in the rest. Happy to leave.

The Doolan thing is a joke, an excellent professional and an important veteran leader to have around. Is Caldwell really going to sign two centre forwards better than Doolan as well as a shite fast player to replace Storey? Doolan has had a number one striker brought in ahead of him multiple times and still contributed off the bench and ultimately won his place back. Considering we have no strikers it seems mental to get rid on a footballing and good of the club level never mind a sentimental level.

Next season could be a mess if we're way off the pace again and it'll soon get poisonous as Caldwell and Low keep spinning absolute shite to the press. Or we could all admire him for making thought decisions as he challenges for the league title.

37 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

I wouldn't expect cardle to play loads but I'd expect him to do some impressive things during that game time. Happy to keep.

I'd expect spittal to play loads, be good every 8th game and be a shitebag in the rest. Happy to leave.

The Doolan thing is a joke, an excellent professional and an important veteran leader to have around. Is Caldwell really going to sign two centre forwards better than Doolan as well as a shite fast player to replace Storey? Doolan has had a number one striker brought in ahead of him multiple times and still contributed off the bench and ultimately won his place back. Considering we have no strikers it seems mental to get rid on a footballing and good of the club level never mind a sentimental level.

Next season could be a mess if we're way off the pace again and it'll soon get poisonous as Caldwell and Low keep spinning absolute shite to the press. Or we could all admire him for making thought decisions as he challenges for the league title.

To be fair McDonald was better than Doolan but other than Lyle Taylor I don’t recall any other striker Archie brought in being near his equal 

5 hours ago, Reid said:

Elliott confirms he’s away. No great loss. Good luck to him.

Is ATLIS not the boy that spent all of last summer saying Livi would sign Penrice?

To be fair, that was down to his maw telling me that :D I hope to f**k Elliot is nowhere near us

Looks like Elliott is away.
Would have kept him as a squad player, but ultimately pretty meh on the whole thing. Should be better alternatives available at RB.

There should be, but it took us until January to get any kind of back up or alternative.

Heard last night that Doolan is off to Morton, Hopkins getting brought in as manager also. 
Somewhat surprising given the chat that has been coming out around Mortons budget for next season. I would have kept Doolan and he'd be a good signing for any team in this division

Are Azeez came on as a sub for Newport County this evening and was later subbed.
Apparently there were fears expressed over his penalty taking ability.

I’d take Azeez back, along with Balatoni and try and sign Goodwillie.

Be glad I’m not the manager.