The Partick Thistle thread

Full list of Partick Thistle away league wins since 1st January 2017

Dundee, 1st March 2017

St Johnstone, 27th January 2018

Dundee,  12th May 2018

In fact, 2018 is in contention the worst year in Thistle history. Relegated, 2 club legends died, and on course for relegation again.

Edited by Fuctifano

42 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Not curious how the p.e teacher got on today in charge of the Buddies?

You have 12 points in 19 games, and are an absolute joke outfit who will be joining us in the Championship next year. Congratulations.

Now that its patently clear that the fight this season is to STAY in the league, I am looking forward to our chairman and/or Chief Executives next video presentation. Strange that it hasnt appeared for quite a while after being told that, no matter the circumstances, they would be a regular monthly occurrence.

Edited by Sting777

The team has glaring deficiencies all over the park but the biggest one imo is the lack of an attacking midfielder that can get up and support the strikers. Noticed that Tony Andreu isnt getting much game time at Coventry. He would be an ideal start to the recruitment in January

33 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Not sure I would agree with you that Slater has been better

Slater has been better than Bannigan this season. Bannigan has been responsible for giving away goals, has a poorer disciplinary record and hasn’t scored. Not to say Slater has been great - it’s more that he’s just been one of the less shite people this season.

Thistle fans look fondly upon their own, and it’s good that Bannigan will get a chance to get back to his previous level with us, but I’m not sure there’s any reasonable argument for him having had a better season than Craig Slater.

Probably an apt day for Storer's debut game given his recent disciplinary record.

Subject to his international clearance, he should be available for our Boxing Day game against Alvechurch FC at The Trico Stadium (26th December - 3:00PM Kick Off).

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Slater has been better than Bannigan this season. Bannigan has been responsible for giving away goals, has a poorer disciplinary record and hasn’t scored. Not to say Slater has been great - it’s more that he’s just been one of the less shite people this season.

Thistle fans look fondly upon their own, and it’s good that Bannigan will get a chance to get back to his previous level with us, but I’m not sure there’s any reasonable argument for him having had a better season than Craig Slater.

I agree. I think Slater has been better so far. Hopefully Slater will become “one of our own “. We spoke to one of the boys’ family who said Craig loves the club and said the fans have been great with him(it was only then,we thought it was safe enough to tell him we were Jags fans haha)Hopefully both Banzo and Slater can kick on second half of the season and get us out of trouble.