The Partick Thistle thread

A poster on another site said last Weekend after the Ayr game ,we were going to sign somenone on Monday.They should have signed for the Ayr game but the paperwork did not get through on time.Now Wednesday Afternoon no sign of Player.

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Good.
A sand-dancing winger on loan from the **** is the final missing piece in our squad.

I'm looking forward to seeing Blair Spittal playing as a holding midfielder on Saturday if this move comes off...

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/open-day-qa-summary/
Open Day Q&A summary.
Firmly lock away that expectation that we are going to make a flurry of signings.
Apart from a couple of diddies I reckon this is it.

Did anybody ask why the f**k we had three high earners without a relegation clause in their contracts?!? My reading of it is that unless Keown goes we won’t be able to bring players in.

8 hours ago, BdenJag said:

Did anybody ask why the f**k we had three high earners without a relegation clause in their contracts?!? My reading of it is that unless Keown goes we won’t be able to bring players in.

Highly doubt this.

We got rid of 14 players and only brought in 8 (i think)

The 4 players we need that AA has mentioned surely can't be balancing on the NK deal.