The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Nizzy said:

If the Barjonas rumour is true then a move for Gordon wouldn't make much sense on the face of it.

After last season we can't have enough central midfielders, imo.

13 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

While we wait for signings who’s all excited for 2022 when MARYHILLISWONDER returns just found his account the night it really is something else.

This was an odd way to out yourself.

5 hours ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I thought that it was widely accepted that they were one and the same - as well as that ThistleBonnet1876 poster who was his 'cousin'.

I was more meaning for him to pretty much officially confirming it to be true by bringing attention to that account for no reason whatsoever.

Because aye, it was very obvious anyway.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

I was more meaning for him to pretty much officially confirming it to be true by bringing attention to that account for no reason whatsoever.

Because aye, it was very obvious anyway.

Apologies. I would have understood that normally but I'm currently delerious due to back pain.

21 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The Bolton fans who replied seem to rate him highly. Either that or think he's pish but the standard is so dreadful he'd still stroll it.

Sounds ideal.  Sign him up.  

News today, please?  There seems to be a fair bit of activity without there being any actual activity.

Accrington? Who are they?
Accrington Stanley F.C. is a football club in Accrington, Lancashire, which plays in League One, the third tier of the English football league system. And is a lot closer to Bolton than Firhill, so if you played for Bolton Wanderers you wouldn't have to relocate...

1 minute ago, Firhillista said:
6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Accrington? Who are they?

Accrington Stanley F.C. is a football club in Accrington, Lancashire, which plays in League One, the third tier of the English football league system. And is a lot closer to Bolton than Firhill, so if you played for Bolton Wanderers you wouldn't have to relocate...

Exactly...