The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, Klamgers said:

Aw diddums. Still the school holidays I know but try read what I said & keep your dummy in. Didn't need to figure out either diddums. Posted plenty gifs on here over past cpl years. 

IMG_5819.GIF

The absolute state of you :lol:

Bet you were raging we won comfortably and you had f**k all to greet about. Please keep us all in suspense about how you use to be a boring c**t on your last login too, we're all desperate to know. I appreciate I'm giving you the attention you crave but it's so much fun laughing at you I can't help it.

24 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The absolute state of you :lol:

Bet you were raging we won comfortably and you had f**k all to greet about. Please keep us all in suspense about how you use to be a boring c**t on your last login too, we're all desperate to know. I appreciate I'm giving you the attention you crave but it's so much fun laughing at you I can't help it.

Now now diddums. I know you're not very bright having came across you in real life but says a lot about a person's education (or lack of in your case) when they resort to using the 'c' word.

I'm not worried what you think of me. Maybe instead of playing with your PlayStation tonight you might try the real thing. 

Sorry, forgot you're not interested there just now after you were dumped. :oops

I'll have a look tomorrow &'see what pinhead saying. He'll be more disappointed than me as doesn't think it's worth winning. In meantime, I'm off out. Don't miss me too much diddums. Enjoy your PlayStation. 

IMG_5820.GIF

4 hours ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Mediocre.

I'm seething, to be honest.  Only 4 at half-time.

EDIT: Is that diddums guy trying to make the name stick?  It's like one of those weirdos you get at school who try to give themselves their own nickname and desperately try to make it stick.  Embarrassing.

Edited by forameus

10 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Going full WTM there making comments about posters personal lives. Creepy.

The comments about my personal life were way off so I'd imagine all the other ones are the same. Creepy nonetheless but more sad that they are completely made up than stalkerish like they'd be if they were true.

Heard there are a couple players in that we're having a look at, both tall guys one of which is from Bristol City I think. Gary Fraser hoping to be back in a month or so.

If only this was posted when Klamgers wasn't banned. GBNF.

On my holidays so missed the game yesterday but was a nice surprise especially seeing Lawless, Doolan, Erskine and Spittal running riot against the midden. Was sure they'd make it tougher than that for us. Getting pumped by us live on TV is sure to irritate them and possibly begin to change their mind on the 'best young manager' in Scotland. Lol. Very good.

Goals where really high quality. That last one on the counter attack was lovely.

Thought we were superb yesterday. 

Brilliant having Osman and Bannigan back together. I'd say they're probably the best central midfield pairing we've had in my time supporting the club, and offer us the best balance of any available pairing. Bannigan also brings out the best in Booth and Lawless in the way they all link up. 

Spittal offers a lot more than Amoo on various levels, and good having someone that's willing to make runs into the box, rather than just cling to the touchline for dear life. Looks a great finisher as well, and I think there's the possibility we might actually make some money on him. 

St Mirren on the other hand were dreadful. Genuinely looked a similar level to Formartine United.