The Partick Thistle thread

Findlay posted a picture on Twitter of him at pre season and it doesn't look like Garscube, plus there's Sports Direct banners up on the fencing which probably means he's still at Newcastle (or Rangers)!

Regarding the strips, it's probably best for the club to only have one really nice strip a season. If we have two, everyone has a choice (not many buy home and away), when you could theoretically have had one of those nice strips a season apart. And it would hurt financially even more to have two nice strips (which 1/2's eachothers sales) one season followed by to ugly strips which nobody buys the following season.  

Probably could have worded that better but I've ran out of caffeine :(

Edited by cilitbang

1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

Regarding the strips, it's probably best for the club to only have one really nice strip a season. If we have two, everyone has a choice (not many buy home and away), when you could theoretically have had one of those nice strips a season apart. And it would hurt financially even more to have two nice strips (which 1/2's eachothers sales) one season followed by to ugly strips which nobody buys the following season.  

Probably could have worded that better but I've ran out of caffeine :(

tenor.gif

Watching the training videos this week on Jagzone. Some nice footage and makes me enthused for the new season!

One very nice thing to see is Banzo sweating his arse off in full training. I think not playing him after the split even though he was training and just giving him that extra couple of months to build strength back up is hopefully going to be a wise decision. He may even come back stronger and we all know his work rate on the park. Looking forward to him being there!

A full preseason for both Banzo and Fraser may well mean we feel like we've got another 2 new players in the squad.

The fact that Fraser's new deal is until January makes me think that he's not aiming for the start of the season but maybe just building himself back up gradually for the rest of the year to show he's worth keeping on alike to Welsh last year.
Agree about Bannigan though, can't wait to see him back and hopefully he'll get back to his best fairly quickly because he's got more competition than he did previously in midfield.