The Partick Thistle thread

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

What constitutes a ‘development loan’?

A development loan, as the name suggests, is for younger players and allows some flexibility.

The player can, in some circumstances, continue to play in the Development League or Challenge Cup for his parent club as well as playing first team football for the club he is been loaned to.

Source: STV Sport

Would imagine we're shopping in the free agent market for left back cover so not expecting any incoming signings today - unless something decent comes up. 

In an ideal world, I'd like us to still be looking for a centre mid but that's not happening.

Wouldn't be surprised to see another youngster head out today.

No signings expected according the Clyde super scoreboard folk. At least you can go about your day with no expectation. We're getting radio silence :rolleyes:  

Was TW not quoted in the Courier this morning saying he's happy with his business?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was TW not quoted in the Courier this morning saying he's happy with his business?

I can't see anything on the courier's website, just the opinion piece from last night. 

Sorry Thistle fans - not meaning to hijack your thread. 

I can't see anything on the courier's website, just the opinion piece from last night. 

Sorry Thistle fans - not meaning to hijack your thread. 

Must have imagined it then, tbh.