The Partick Thistle thread

Picking our strip is a good idea in theory but then you remember you're trusting our supporters to make a choice.

Edwards is alright I suppose. We're going from one extreme of having no one signed up to having everyone signed up for next season by Christmas which is encouraging but I guess it doesn't leave much room for changing things in the summer if it goes tits up between now and then.

Like Fuctifano and POTM say above, I'm happy to see Edwards sign on again but not fully on the bandwagon that others seem to be. I like his energy and work-rate but I find him quite a frustrating player at times; he can be very wasteful.  If he can improve on that and add more goals to his game, he'll become a very tidy player at this level.

GW146H209.jpeg

I'd like something along these lines for the new home top.

Happy enough with Edwards but sometimes he seems too miss an obvious pass or can be guilty of giving the ball away under little pressure.

7 minutes ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Hes by far better playing next to Osman using his energy, thought he was easily our best player at Ibrox in that position. 

He's not very good at all playing further forward .

I'd say the opposite - I don't think he has the tactical discipline to play in the sitting role. I wasn't at the Rangers game though so maybe he's improved since the last time I seen him play there.