#top6

Let's not get carried away
Good result tonight and looks like Barton is another good acquisition by Archie. Still irritated Killie got 3 unexpected points tonight as they are a sh*ty bunch of players with exception of the French boy who scores from wherever he likes and Boyd seems
also be contributing.

Still onwards and upwards hopefully and let's
hope Scully and Osman are ok. Scully for all his doubters looks like he is going to be a quality GK. He's been great the last few games. Hope he or Cerny get back soon.

I still believe we badly miss Bannigan and Dumbayh. If we can get a wee run and pick up some points with those two returning after new year, plus a fully fit hernia free Lawless, and Squiddy back to his injury free best we may well salvage this season. We are horrendous starters of the season and I'm sure Archie doesn't know why either. We looked like we were flying on the back of that League cup start and ICT win.

Dundee look rank, County don't look much better and I think Motherwell look short also although they have some good experience in their squad. I really don't like their gaffer. I don't see how if he's Scotland assistant how he can also give his all to Motherwell. But I'm not complaining about that arrangement

And what happened to Gary Fraser? I thought he was fit again?

Was up at the game with my step da last night, good result but Dundee were very poor, thought the striker was excellent and Barton strolled about with a cigar in his mouth the full game but my MOTM was Devine, chased everything for the full 90 mins. Very good 3 points for you lot.

3 players stood out for me. Sadly i do not know any of there names. The centre half with the long hair, the centre midfielder with long hair ( maybe they both share the same shampoo) and Azziz? The lad who was upfront looked very comfortable. Either he is to good for this league or we made him look good.

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

3 players stood out for me. Sadly i do not know any of there names. The centre half with the long hair, the centre midfielder with long hair ( maybe they both share the same shampoo) and Azziz? The lad who was upfront looked very comfortable. Either he is to good for this league or we made him look good.

If Azeez could take all his chances he'd be third top scorer in the league :lol:

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Adam Barton, Ryan Edwards, Ade Azeez.

The two games I've seen Barton in he's just strolled about the pitch, looks very classy on the ball, but good in the air as well. I think the ball-playing CB in a back 3 is a perfect role for him.

I went to the Accies home game a week last Saturday where he played a defensive midfield role. He looked decent but by the sounds of it centre half is where most have liked him these last two games. Let's hope so as we need a solid calm presence back there. Nice to see him fitting in with the team! Edwards is class and let's hope Azeez becomes a goal machine.

Ziggy stick to playing guitar. Thank you.

Ziggy Gordon and Daniel Devine are both shite IMO.

Tbf Devine was apparently decent the other night. Probably helps that Adam "Beckenbaur" Barton was playing beside him. Gordon has been a big disappointment, no way will he be getting his big move next year

Contract extension to be announced at 11.

Lindsay or Elliott would be my guess , tho it could be Welsh . . . 

Just now, Fuctifano said:

Lindsay or Elliott would be my guess , tho it could be Welsh . . . 

Ryan Edwards.

8 minutes ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

Tbf Devine was apparently decent the other night. Probably helps that Adam "Shaggy" Barton was playing beside him.

FTFY

21 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Lindsay

Yup. The goal machine.

So for next year we've got

Cerny

Dumbuya Devine Lindsay Booth

Osman Barton

Azeez Erskine Lawless

Doolan

Scully, Bannigan,Nisbet.

Good team for the championship, that.

Only leaves the following at this stage out of contract of the ones over 19.

Welsh

Amoo

Elliott

Wilson

Edwards

McDaid

Fraser

Gordon

Sign Christie up for life and sort the rest out nearer the end of the season.