The Partick Thistle thread

you're essentially giving up going for a pint before the match to stand in the freezing cold.

I've no experience of Kingsley, but generally the problem with dressing up in a mascot outfit is being too hot. If you do get cold then at least you've an excuse to jump about a bit to keep warm instead of sitting freezing in the stands.

I've no experience of Kingsley, but generally the problem with dressing up in a mascot outfit is being too hot. If you do get cold then at least you've an excuse to jump about a bit to keep warm instead of sitting freezing in the stands.

You've three years experience of being a mascot? If it's not impolite to ask, which mascot(s) were you?

08-LutonHarryHatte_3350362k.jpg

Football-mascots.jpg

BfTequXCYAA_gjK.png

You've three years experience of being a mascot? If it's not impolite to ask, which mascot(s) were you?

08-LutonHarryHatte_3350362k.jpg

Football-mascots.jpg

BfTequXCYAA_gjK.png

Probably worth noting that in the top photo you aren't actually wearing a mascot costume.

Never driven to Stark's Park before and I don't want to miss tonights #GlamourFriendly. Any recommendations on the best place to park outside the ground?

Best to park at the Beveridge Park, where supporters buses park for proper games, or the Esplanade - both a few minutes walk, no parking right at the ground.

But, why?

"The cause was a noble one (to raise awareness of testicular cancer) but the inescapable truth is that Everton dressed some poor sod up as a giant pair of hairy gonads and had him parade around Goodison…"

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/photos/212421/pies-classics-20-utterly-craptacular-football-mascots-photos.html

down to 2 trialists tonight,one of whom is a keeper. Other one looks to be a CB presuming Syme is playing RB

Still no sign of Fraser, who wasn't mentioned in this article on the long term injuries, and Edwards isn't in the squad either.

I can't find any photos of me at work, but here's the latest incarnation.

Good man, Diegox2. That's not too grim, really.

I never intend to post photos of mascots again. Ah, f**k it, just one more. It's what the deceased would have wanted.

PA-8026650.jpg