decent, with the caveat that his knee's not totally buggered.

Poor David Wilson.

Delish. You have to think that some kind of release clause will be included. But, for the time being, who cares?

Wasn't expecting that at all. Certainly not a two-year deal anyway. Agree with Nizzy that there's probably a release clause in there, but if that means we end up getting some £££ for him next year plus another season (at least) of his services, when we could've lost him this summer for nothing, then we've played a blinder.

Very unexpected, but brilliant news.  Cynicism suggests that maybe his injury is a bit more serious, and other clubs aren't wanting to take a punt on him, but doubt the club would be held to ransom on it.  If we can get him back in the team regularly it's going to be great for us. 

Very unexpected, but brilliant news.  Cynicism suggests that maybe his injury is a bit more serious, and other clubs aren't wanting to take a punt on him, but doubt the club would be held to ransom on it.  If we can get him back in the team regularly it's going to be great for us. 

Saw the news on the OS, was expecting a 6 month deal - really pleased its 2 years!!

Think we've treated him pretty well which tbf is probably a big factor in this - think Liam Buchanan was a similar situation where he was well-treated despite having a nasty injury, signing a longer deal with us prior to us selling him to Dunfermline.

Happy to have Banzo added to the midfield mix, even if a few games down the line. Couple of defensive additions and we'll be good to go.

Great to have him back.

---------------- Cerny

Syme* - Devine - Lindsay - Booth

--------- Osman - Bannigan

----- Amoo - Erskine - Lawless

--------------- Doolan

*Obviously Dumbuya is first choice, but with his long term injury I've put Syme in instead.

That looks like a pretty solid team for this level. As I said before, I still think we need to strengthen at CB, as I'd call that the weakest area of the team, but midfield to front we now look very respectable, and with decent depth as well.

Great news but we are potentially going to have a really rough start to the season with the amount of players who are injured and have had surgery. Fingers crossed banzos the same player before the injury too ðŸ‘

Excellent news. Can't wait to win the league.

Wonderful news. Had been worried how we were going to replace him all summer, so for him to re-sign is excellent.

I'd say another centre back and another winger as well and we're set.

I'd say another centre half, and a full back possibly on loan til January to cover dumbuya. Think we're probably set for attacking options, see how the season starts.