The Partick Thistle thread

Like the strip, pitch doesn't look too good yet though

Could be normal and I'm not going to claim to know anything about pitch management, but I went for a swatch last weekend and looked patchy at bits.

I cycle along the canal every day, the pitch has really started to look better the last few days, the only slightly patchy bits left are behind the goals at the city end.

I love the daft sponsor's logo. You're just jealous because you don't have a daft sponsor.

No but we are sponsored by the best damn offshore welding equipment guys in the business. I bet when you need some offshore welding equipment, the first place you turn is the Ross County sponsor.

New strip is cracking, wondering now why loads of people were having hissy fits last week about how bad it was and comparing it to Morton's shambles.

Need to calm down people, things are good these days up Firhill way

New strip is cracking, wondering now why loads of people were having hissy fits last week about how bad it was and comparing it to Morton's shambles. Need to calm down people, things are good these days up Firhill way

Because a decent percentage of our support are a bunch of dour-faced b*****ds who spend their whole time moaning about anything they can.

No but we are sponsored by the best damn offshore welding equipment guys in the business. I bet when you need some offshore welding equipment, the first place you turn is the Ross County sponsor.

I bet that if you could swap your top quality offshore welding equipment for a silly face on the front of your jumper you'd jump at the chance. 

I bet that if you could swap your top quality offshore welding equipment for a silly face on the front of your jumper you'd jump at the chance. 

Oh, undoubtedly, but I notice you aren't arguing my point.  

the squad numbers have been updated on our wikipedia page, don't know if it is accurate but it did have Erskine as 10 before today. 

If so, Dumbuya wearing 5 and Lindsay 2 is going to wind me up an unreasonable amount.

If so, Dumbuya wearing 5 and Lindsay 2 is going to wind me up an unreasonable amount.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a bit edgy when squad numbers don't match with how I want them. The only ones I'm happy to see switched is a centre half and central midfielder, whose numbers should be 4 and 6.