Muirhead is exactly the sort of player who Archie would look at - young and undoubtedly talented but with a point to prove. He's not the Brain of Britain but I think he could be quite an astute signing for someone. As mentioned above, I saw him play at youth level and he was a striker, and quite a decent one at that.

If Archie is interested, I wouldn't be surprised if he's invited to train with us until the end of the season. That said, he only featured fleetingly for us when he was here earlier in the season so maybe Archie didn't fancy him after all.

There must be better proven quality out there for the same money than taking a risk with him. I thought he was only okay.

Also, is an attacking midfielder our priority signing over the summer?

There must be better proven quality out there for the same money than taking a risk with him. I thought he was only okay.

Also, is an attacking midfielder our priority signing over the summer?

he can also play as a striker - competition for Dools and Pogba

If there is a relegation release clause or they are just cutting costs, I'd take Higgy (if available) over a Muirhead

Is he not out of contract at the end of this season anyway?

I was under the impression he signed a 2 year deal?

I would definitely take him if he was interested, however I would want him to be competition for the striker position and not out wide as his strengths don't suit being stuck on the wing.

Wasn't that impressed by him but I missed a few games that he played. Would be happy if he signed again though.

45 decent minutes against Killie and a few nice touches here and there. Meh.

Sleepwalking into the play offs.

Very Hibsy from 2014

Think that you're fine and suddenly find yourself 11th.

I'd say you already are in trouble with playing Killie away next week.

They'll be buzzing after today

Sleepwalking into the play offs.

It felt like that yesterday. I think most folk in the stands and on the pitch thought we just had to turn up. We were pedestrian all over the park, as we have been for about a month now. We need another performance at Rugby Park like the one we had the first season we came up. I'd like to see some blood, sweat and snotters; players getting booked for getting stuck in, not for mistiming tackles. C'mon tae f**k.

We'll drop into the play offs and lose to Falkirk. Baird, Kerr and Muirhead with the goals.

We need another performance at Rugby Park like the one we had the first season we came up. I'd like to see some blood, sweat and snotters; players getting booked for getting stuck in, not for mistiming tackles. C'mon tae f**k.

That side had a team spirit and togetherness that's sadly lacking in today's team. Where's the passion?

9 points from the last 3 is the only acceptable finish to the season. I hope we start Gallagher in goals and bring Miller back in at CB.

9 points from the last 3 is the only acceptable finish to the season. I hope we start Gallagher in goals and bring Miller back in at CB.

He won't drop Scully.