The Partick Thistle thread

Echoing the +1 shouts. I won but my mate who I go with didn't so I'm not going. Much prefer being in the North Stand anyway, so I'm not that bothered. Emailed the club explaining why I couldn't go in the hope that it highlights the stupidity of winning something but having to go yourself.

"he has got the ability. He has been at some good-name clubs and wouldn't have been there without that. But it needs someone to get the best out of him.

"He needs an arm around the shoulder and a bit of encouragement. He's a nice guy and whatever level he finds I hope he is playing football regularly."

Sounds like a job for Super Archie.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/the-12-best-goalkeepers-in-scottish-football-right-now-1-4112439

Interesting read for the Top 12 Goalkeepers in Scottish football. Our lovely Tomas Cerny made the list but I wont spoil where he landed but I have a feeling, like myself, you guys will have a good laugh reading this as Scott Fox also made it! ;)

Thoughts? Is the list correct? Anything you would change?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/the-12-best-goalkeepers-in-scottish-football-right-now-1-4112439

Interesting read for the Top 12 Goalkeepers in Scottish football. Our lovely Tomas Cerny made the list but I wont spoil where he landed but I have a feeling, like myself, you guys will have a good laugh reading this as Scott Fox also made it! ;)

Thoughts? Is the list correct? Anything you would change?

The fact Alan Mannus is fourth ahead of Jamie MacDonald tells you that list is crap. :lol:

I'd rather have Cerny over Fox right enough.