The Partick Thistle thread

Was Lawless unprofessional? Yes.

Do I really care? No.

The thing to ask is whether the tweets represent a conflict of interest. To extrapolate...Lawless lines up in a game against Sevco next season in a game of high significance to that team...

Like other organisations, the club should have a social media policy in the contract terms and conditions, which they are expected to follow

Chic Charnley always seemed to play better against Celtic rather than Rangers back in the day.

Too date I can't recall Lawless having any outstanding games against the ghreen arse cheek despite 'Battle Fever' apparently flowing through his veins...

Playing devils advocat...

We win vs Dundee and Killie don't win, we are mathematically safe from relegation. So will we then start getting the rest of the squads new deals over the line?

Edited by cilitbang

Frans is a nice fella. I'm glad he's enjoyed his time at Firhill and I'm sorry to hear about his recent family issues; but neither cover over the fact he's a cumbersome defender liable to go charging out of position to the detriment of the team. We can (and should) be looking for better and I tend to think if Archie was keen to keep him, he'd have offered him something by now.