The Partick Thistle thread

I hope more youngsters get a game vs Motherwell, too many players weren't arsed yesterday, infact we perked up a bit when Div Wilson came on, he was atleast trying to show that he was capeable.

Think leaving is a year too early for balatoni.. Decent enough season but still lots of things to improve on highlighted after yesterday's performance. Could be the same for SOD. Disappointing to hear that higgy may not have even been offered a contract considering lawless could off off. Fox showed yesterday just what an average keeper he is.. Would like to see scully number 1 next season after the good reports from pars but again will need to asses over pre season. Taylor is still a must sign if possible.

The pre-contract with Hearts has been rumoured for ages and would explain the lack of an offer from our end. It would also mean KH was telling porkies in the press. I didn't se his reaction at FT yesterday (I waited for the final whistle, called Beaton a useless c**t one more time because it felt good, then went for a pish) but those that did said it suggested him , SOD, and Conrad were away.

All conjecture. There isn't a single Thistle fan on this site who delivers a consistent stream of inside info.

I was just about to say.

We actually offered him a contract a few months ago which he rejected as he wanted to wait until the end of the season, so it would be strange that we suddenly don't want him. For all we know he's on the verge of signing a new deal.

Next week is going to be a fucking lol fest with Motherwell down. I'm going to be in that corner near their ultra c***s with my cock out laughing like f**k

post-1545-14318828210704_thumb.jpg

Archie will bring in people none of us have heard of and they will mostly all be improvements. It will be a shame to see some people leave but I'm not too bothered given Archie's transfer record recently (no pressure eh?!)

Yeah, I can't say what I've heard is 100% true but who told me is involved with certain players one way or another. Was wrong about the whole Lawless wanting to leave because he wasn't playing thing, though I guess we don't know if that was true or false.

Does this mean we are going to lose on Saturday or the first game of 2015/16? Unsure how the jinx works with regards to the following season.

Next week is going to be a fucking lol fest with Motherwell down. I'm going to be in that corner near their ultra c***s with my cock out laughing like f**k

Let's hope it isn't as cold as it was up the North Stand on Saturday or you could be the one getting laughed at....lol

Does this mean we are going to lose on Saturday or the first game of 2015/16? Unsure how the jinx works with regards to the following season.

Best just to lose both to be on the safe side.

I think it might've been mentioned in here that there was a player interview (possibly Lawless) mentioning that we felt we should be a top 6 side before the Kilmarnock game so that's the reason for that loss.

Season tickets available now . prices same as last year

I'm quite happy with that but I'm sure there'll still be plenty of things to complain about .

Also, additional benefits as follows

Free entry to any second round 2015-16 League Cup tie played at Firhill.
Free access to our exclusive TAG Core membership scheme which brings with it access to all PTTV videos, entry into a monthly prize draw and access to a special discount website, exclusive to TAG users, giving fantastic discounts at dozens of local businesses. A full list of the participating businesses will be available soon.
Everyone who buys a season ticket by May 31st will also be entered into a prize draw to win the chance to nominate a supporter under the age of 16 to be part of the official first team kit launch.
Exclusive invite to an early season meet the manager night
Reciprocal pricing benefits for away games. The club is trying hard to set up reciprocal agreements with as many Premiership clubs as possible to discount the price of entry to away games for season ticket holders. Details of which clubs will be included will be released in due course.

Everyone who buys a season ticket by May 31st will also be entered into a prize draw to win the chance to nominate a supporter under the age of 16 to be part of the official first team kit launch.

Exciting.