The Partick Thistle thread

post-1545-1431765414818_thumb.jpg

Despite not kicking a ball in anger ATS is purported to be driving a £90k Range Rover Overfinch through the streets of Wigan!

Sum boi 8)

I remember after the cup defeat vs Dunfermline a couple of years ago him an SOD struggling to get into a low quality Daihatsu Bucket.

Heard today that Fox has rejected our contract as we've offered him the same amount of money and Dundee United are sniffing about. Apparently we haven't offered one to Higginbotham and don't plan to do so. Lawless should sign with us again and his lawyer dealing with his case is Gerry Britton!

If that's true about Higginbotham then that's disappointing. Probably hinders our chances of Taylor signing again too.

He's been mince this season and will be one of our highest earners. Taylor, Lawless and Balatoni should be our highest priorities and in that order for me.

If that's true about Higginbotham then that's disappointing. Probably hinders our chances of Taylor signing again too.

On the contrary. Higginbotham has been rotten this season. Getting rid of what, I presume, is a high earner could be what makes the difference between not getting Taylor and getting Taylor.

Might be old news for you lads, but was reading up on Hemmings on the Barnsley forums and stumbled across the fact that they seem to think Conrad Balatoni has/is signed/signing for them.

Might be old news for you lads, but was reading up on Hemmings on the Barnsley forums and stumbled across the fact that they seem to think Conrad Balatoni has/is signed/signing for them.

Nope that's new news.

It was a paper rumour mid-week. Barnsley and Blackpool supposedly in for him.

Anyone else see Higgy patting the badge when clapping the NS? It was fucking emotional and I hope it's not his last season with us :(

I saw it as a farewell :(

To me, Higgy and O'Donnell deffo said their goodbyes today and they may be followed by Lawless. Lyle Taylor looked less than pleased getting subbed today, especially as Dools was having a shocker. Be surprised (but delighted) if he was here next season. As for Gary Fraser, he was nearly at the end of a Shaggy howitzer for stomping off towards the dressing room when subbed. He was rotten today and being honest, the boy needs to grow up pretty damn quick to resurrect his career. He can have no complaints about being subbed today!!

Edited by Sting777

Lyle Taylor looked less than pleased getting subbed today, especially as Dools was having a shocker.

Doolan can't play ACM against tough DMs which he has faced in 3 of 4 games him and Taylor have started together. We've played lost the last 3 of the 4. Stats dont lie.

Hopefully that is the end of the 'play them together' shite.

Doolan can't play ACM against tough DMs which he has faced in 3 of 4 games him and Taylor have started together. We've played lost the last 3 of the 4. Stats dont lie.

Hopefully that is the end of the 'play them together' shite.

Totally agree. But Taylor looked more likely to get a goal than Dools, so for me personally, I was surprised to see him getting hooked!

Totally agree. But Taylor looked more likely to get a goal than Dools, so for me personally, I was surprised to see him getting hooked!

Thats not really surprising given Doolan was played out of position, as he was on the three previous games.

It didn't work, we played shite but it was a 'free' game given no-one gave two fucks.

Abdul won the supporters POTY award judging by his Instagram. Well deserved IMO. Gutted he's been out the last couple games but no point risking further injury in meaningless games.

The Jags Trust POTY(the one where loads of awards are given) is next week. Tonight was kit sponsor night.