Jump to content

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

Almost all your posts appear to be about Craig Slater, so I’ll apologise for being negative about someone you obviously know/are related to/are. But I’d also suggest not going on to football forums where people give honest opinions about players they pay good money to watch. 

No need for apologies I just don’t get the vitriol from some posts. If he’d been an asshole or caused bother at your club or something I could maybe understand it. I don’t know maybe he was nasty to you,if so then he’s getting it back,fair enough. Coached him when he was a kid. Great kid great attitude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Socceroony said:

No need for apologies I just don’t get the vitriol from some posts. If he’d been an asshole or caused bother at your club or something I could maybe understand it. I don’t know maybe he was nasty to you,if so then he’s getting it back,fair enough. Coached him when he was a kid. Great kid great attitude. 

Well said. Fans can give honest opinions and still do it with a modicum of respect and decency. Especially to our own players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

cry baby crying GIF by Face The Truth

Bolt you fox hunting weirdo. Thank you.

You cad sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know what he’s done so far, apart from score against Morton, but McCall is on record as being a big fan of O’Ware so the contract extension is unsurprising. The timing of the announcement is pretty strange though, given we’ve just been beat at Arbroath with an abject performance, which he was more than culpable for.

Would be great if we could get one more CB this window and get McGinty straight to f**k, although I suspect that our incoming business is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCall sees something in O'Ware, I'm less sure myself but he must be doing something off the pitch to be given the armband and a contract extension. Being our best centre back just now is no accolade at all. But it's not impossible to see him as part of a decent defence in a way you know McGinty or Saunders just wont be.

And with apologies to Craig's da who we know is reading but Slater was a complete nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Jones is a decent player and a great back up to Graham and Rudden. His first touch and finish against Inverness were class. 

Craig Slater's a decent player too, just think he probably wanted away as he wasn't getting a regular start. All the best to him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Thoughts on Sean McGinty? We’ve just signed him. 

He’s dreadful. Tall and powerful so looks like a proper central defender but he’s flat footed, always liable to make mistakes, and his distribution is diabolical. That he was ever on the books of Man United is hilarious.

Some of our fans seemed to like him at various points because he a) stopped being a 0/10 and instead was a 3/10 for a few games and b) always made sure to clap the fans. But they are irredeemably wrong.

Good luck. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

He’s dreadful. Tall and powerful so looks like a proper central defender but he’s flat footed, always liable to make mistakes, and his distribution is diabolical. That he was ever on the books of Man United is hilarious.

Some of our fans seemed to like him at various points because he a) stopped being a 0/10 and instead was a 3/10 for a few games and b) always made sure to clap the fans. But they are irredeemably wrong.

Good luck. 

 

A bit mean... 

A trier, but not very good. 

Now watch the dawning of the new Maldini... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Thoughts on Sean McGinty? We’ve just signed him. 

Better than tam bombscare oware...all the best to the big man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Thoughts on Sean McGinty? We’ve just signed him. 

Hahahahahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, see how we've got the worst defence in the league, as in even worse than yours? He was arguably the worst of that lot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible news.

Someone has watched Sean McGinty play this season and thought that he could help their team. Staggering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bad chad said:

A bit mean... 

A trier, but not very good. 

Now watch the dawning of the new Maldini... 

Can’t fault his effort, I’ll give him that. It isn’t his fault he’s not a good footballer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...