7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Unlike Jagfox99 who NEVER goes on other clubs' threads. 

cry baby crying GIF by Face The Truth

Bolt you fox hunting weirdo. Thank you.

Brownlie said he’s almost always played in a four at the back down in the Borders so I can see us playing 4 at the back more often going forward now that we’ve got Barjonas/ MacKinnon who can sit in front of the defence. 

Will this work? I’ve no idea 🤷🏾‍♂️

Most surprising thing is reading Harkins is a high earner at Thistle. I'm amazed he's even still playing at this level, never mind commanding a good wage from a relatively big club.

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

Our support have lower levels of self-respect and expectation than the Tartan Army.

Re. O’Ware - he’s not a lost cause like McGinty is, but he badly needs to get his finger out. Thus far his contribution to the cause has been a winner against Morton and some quality trolling of their fans.

Define the self respect bit? 

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Most surprising thing is reading Harkins is a high earner at Thistle. I'm amazed he's even still playing at this level, never mind commanding a good wage from a relatively big club.

Gary Caldwell.

In addition to Harkins, two of our highest earners are apparently Alex Jones and Mitch Austin. Who have contributed basically hee haw between them.

37 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

He is lucky to be getting an extension, so it’s time for him to step up now. I was delighted when we signed him but he has been a huge disappointment this season. We have the worst defensive record in the league which tells its own story. 

Agree completely- I presume he is a leader in the dressing room but I really expected far more from him on the pitch

35 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Him n Brian Kerr are good mates. Played together twice at Dundee. It's good to be in a position where you can give your mates a high paid job.

Britton did it with Fulton.

25 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Gary Caldwell.

In addition to Harkins, two of our highest earners are apparently Alex Jones and Mitch Austin. Who have contributed basically hee haw between them.

I think Austin will not be at the club come the end of this window.  Expect jones to stay though. He at least has scored a couple of goals and I think will contribute a few more before the end of the season.  

1 minute ago, R&Y99 said:

I think Austin will not be at the club come the end of this window.  Expect jones to stay though. He at least has scored a couple of goals and I think will contribute a few more before the end of the season.  

Austin is surely off he wasn’t even in the squad at Arbroath. Jones will be our third choice behind Graham and Rudden. 

3 hours ago, Nizzy said:

Taken aback by the overwhelmingly positive reaction to O'Ware's contract extension. One of the most disappointing signings of recent years.

Yes but he winds up Morton fans something rotten so he can’t be that bad.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Gary Caldwell.

I'm genuinely curious. How come fans seemingly know who earns what? Is it guesswork or direct from the pay office? 

1 minute ago, theundisputedvoiceofreason said:

I'm genuinely curious. How come fans seemingly know who earns what? Is it guesswork or direct from the pay office? 

It’s published on Football Manager.

38 minutes ago, Firhill5thrillz said:

Austin is surely off he wasn’t even in the squad at Arbroath. Jones will be our third choice behind Graham and Rudden. 

Austin claiming to be injured..pulled out of training on thursday...

2 hours ago, Socceroony said:

Gutted Slater has left. Good wee player,McCall preferred Cole and Banzo and that’s fitba. Other people can have an opinion,even if it’s one that isn’t as negative and nasty as yours. He was unlucky to get injured but speaking to people who worked with him said he was a model pro and a great lad who really liked Thistle. That’s good to hear and I wish the lad all the best. 

Almost all your posts appear to be about Craig Slater, so I’ll apologise for being negative about someone you obviously know/are related to/are. But I’d also suggest not going on to football forums where people give honest opinions about players they pay good money to watch. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

3 hours ago, IR1970 said:

Is in not maybe he's the problem...still think mcginty is the best out the 3..better on the ball..more comfortable stepping out with it aswell..and left sided which helps...now left with 3 right sided centre backs..

If McGinty is considered good on the ball then can we please shut the doors of Firhill, lock them, and close down Partick Thistle Football Club. 

29 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

If McGinty is considered good on the ball then can we please shut the doors of Firhill, lock them, and close down Partick Thistle Football Club. 

Better than our captain...so better close the doors