3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Yeah, 6' 3", powerful, good in the air, fairly quick, and ................... a Queen of the South player until June unless you want to write a very big cheque I expect.

Queens desperate for cash I don't think the cheque will need to be that big probable £20,000 i expect it to happen next week 

38 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Queens desperate for cash I don't think the cheque will need to be that big probable £20,000 i expect it to happen next week 

I Don't.... 

£20,000 for a player they'll get for free in 4 months? Thistle might be flush but they're not bloody stupid.

Leave Agent Brownlie at QOTS so he can help relegate them.

He'd look even better in League 1 with the same money. I'd say he'll be doing his best to keep us up and relegate Thistle...

21 hours ago, Nightmare said:

He hasn’t, though.

His work rate is top notch, especially for a 40yo, but he’s missed countless sitters, and his positional discipline is awful.

Better to have a striker who at least gets in the positions to miss sitters than a striker who doesn’t. He’ll at least score his fair share that way. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

£20,000 for a player they'll get for free in 4 months? Thistle might be flush but they're not bloody stupid.

This time last year we gave Gary Harkins an 18 month contract. Dont come on here and tell me we dont have the capacity to be bloody stupid!

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Getting him in early for £20,000 and making the play offs would be a no brainer. A player like him could be the difference to us.

6 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Yeah, 6' 3", powerful, good in the air, fairly quick, and ................... a Queen of the South player until June unless you want to write a very big cheque I expect.

Powerful is something we have been missing for a long long time.

Getting him in early for £20,000 and making the play offs would be a no brainer. A player like him could be the difference to us.
More fool you! (Well, your board anyway).

Sorry guys, my mistake. Northfield knows better. Apparently £20k will get him. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Whats foolish about that?, our CBs are poor. An upgrade would give us a much better chance. 

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
35 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

How much would dropping into League 1 cost the club?

How much would dropping into League 1 cost the club?
Given your January I doubt you'll be anywhere near the bottom tbh.

Graham and Rudden both 9/2 for first goal on Saturday and 15/8 to score anytime with Skybet!

I am extremely pleased that, if we’re going to pay for Old Firm wages, it’s for about 4 or so of Kenny Miller’s children rather than for Kenny Miller.

12 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I am extremely pleased that, if we’re going to pay for Old Firm wages, it’s for about 4 or so of Kenny Miller’s children rather than for Kenny Miller.

I think you're mixing him up with Leigh Griffiths? 🤔

52 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Some really good signings, hopefully outside chance of playoffs.

Imagination%21.gif