Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Just to be clear a team paying Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins wages after 20 games is below this Arbroath team 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m just hoping both players will be gone in this window if not summer - could possibly get 4 players in on the 2 wages they are on. We have kerr to thank for harkins getting a comfy contract and Caldwell for millers high wage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half a season in the seaside leagues appears to have turned Gaz into an even bigger simpleton than he already was. Some going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:
Just to be clear a team paying Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins wages after 20 games is below this Arbroath team emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

And yet, somehow, Falkirk are below us both.

 

1 hour ago, Smurph said:

 


And so is a Falkirk team littered with Thistle rejects emoji23.png imagine that

 

 

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

I’m just hoping both players will be gone in this window if not summer - could possibly get 4 players in on the 2 wages they are on. We have kerr to thank for harkins getting a comfy contract and Caldwell for millers high wage

 

27 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Half a season in the seaside leagues appears to have turned Gaz into an even bigger simpleton than he already was. Some going.

The struggle to read amongst Thistle loyal is rife so here it is guys...... We are not paying Harkins and Miller wages to sit below Arbroath.

Yes, you lot are robbing some guys cash to pay for your vanity project but Jesus f**k you're bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

 

 

 

The struggle to read amongst Thistle loyal is rife so here it is guys...... We are not paying Harkins and Miller wages to sit below Arbroath.

Yes, you lot are robbing some guys cash to pay for your vanity project but Jesus f**k you're bad

No. You are paying more than most Championship teams to deservedly sit a full division below Arbroath and Alloa.

Just you focus on beating Forfar next week sweetheart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

No. You are paying more than most Championship teams to deservedly sit a full division below Arbroath and Alloa.

Just you focus on beating Forfar next week sweetheart.

I bet you're paying more than us

ETA we are both underachievers

Edited by Gaz FFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

We are not paying Harkins and Miller wages to sit below Arbroath.

Correct. You're paying; Cammy Bell, Connor Sammon and <insert whichever other dud> wages to sit below Arbroath and Raith Rovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

Correct. You're paying; Cammy Bell, Connor Sammon and <insert whichever other dud> wages to sit below Arbroath and Raith Rovers.

Probably all those wages will cover Miller.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Probably all those wages will cover Miller.

Imagine if you had that income to spare. You could start a youth setup, oh wait nvm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another stupid club with too much cash throwing money around for duds.

Why are Partick fans arguing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fully expect to see weird Ayr fans stalking our thread. But a Falkirk fan.

Fucking Falkirk.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I bet you're paying more than us

ETA we are both underachievers

Im not seeing your point.

You are slagging us for being below Arbroath. A team you have just failed to beat.

League One forum for your pish please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Another stupid club with too much cash throwing money around for duds.

Why are Partick fans arguing this?

Away and learn how to breathe through your nose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, Gav 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to annoy Gav even further, McCall on JZ tonight saying he wants another 3, 4 or maybe even 5 in, though it wasn’t clear whether that’s just this window......and he says he will get them!!

Edited by Sting777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCall knows best imo, a clear headed gamble free Ian McCall has proved plenty of times he knows how to build a successful team at this level.

Lets hope he gets the chance to prove he can be successful in the league above also.

ETA : we sign who we want

Edited by Thistle4eva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Couldn’t go or watch tonight. How did MacKinnon and Rudden play?

Talking of the cup game, can Thistle fans remember the last time the Jags won the kind of soft-as-shite last-minute penalty that's often awarded against them in games with Celtic? 🤔😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The news from the front is that Christie Elliott will again be signing for Partick Thistle in either this transfer window or in the summer.

If this means Williamson is moving on that is tremendous news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The news from the front is that Christie Elliott will again be signing for Partick Thistle in either this transfer window or in the summer.

Interesting one. Definitely an upgrade on Williamson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...