The Partick Thistle thread

On an entirely different tack, we seem to still be struggling for strikers at present. Perhaps we could do worse than sign Goodwillie from our former tenants in January. Scored a decent amount with a team with mediocre result and sitting midtable.
Think how much that would annoy the Bully Wee Clyde! They were spitting feathers a few weeks ago when they thought we were bookies' favourite to steal Lennon!!
F*ck off, Semi.

33 minutes ago, Possilonian said:

On an entirely different tack, we seem to still be struggling for strikers at present. Perhaps we could do worse than sign Goodwillie from our former tenants in January. Scored a decent amount with a team with mediocre result and sitting midtable.

Think how much that would annoy the Bully Wee Clyde! They were spitting feathers a few weeks ago when they thought we were bookies' favourite to steal Lennon!!

giphy.gif

Delete.

1 hour ago, Possilonian said:

Get that to f**k.

4 hours ago, Possilonian said:

Nah, not for me. I had a wee feeling we might end up signing him a couple of years ago and I'll admit to not having all that strong a view on it at the time out of ignorance, but reading a bit more of the case he's someone I want kept as far away from Firhill as possible.

Had a quick google and found this:

image.png.e111f2caad1b0201aa31f6e2620886be.png

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Possilonian said:

Aye, let’s sign a rapist purely to annoy the (handful) of people that support a diddy club with absolutely no relevance to us. 

Genuinely one of the worst posts I’ve ever read. 

22 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Absolute bants if the fat wee jaikie takes you down.

Not sure if that will happen but I can see your ugly mob beating us next week 😉

Edited by jagfox99