4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

FB_IMG_1568965602334.thumb.jpg.7bece669198a0a76ced5c18f549e1ecd.jpg

👀👀👀👀😋

Happily take a player who is surplus to requirements at the second best team in the league over the dregs of a squad sitting second bottom.

Keep your grubby hands off, he's going nowhere, well, not until I get my tenner back..............

You can that one off m8 you'll no get it

just listened to scott allison's interview on the OS he mentioned at the end of the interview that he wants us to be back to having a good feel around the club as if it was missing recently under GC that tells you a story about how caldwell dragged our club as whole down to its knees. Good on Scott for being honest

8 minutes ago, colliedug said:

just listened to scott allison's interview on the OS he mentioned at the end of the interview that he wants us to be back to having a good feel around the club as if it was missing recently under GC that tells you a story about how caldwell dragged our club as whole down to its knees. Good on Scott for being honest

Scott was very outspoken at Dool's Race Night.

12 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

FB_IMG_1568965602334.thumb.jpg.7bece669198a0a76ced5c18f549e1ecd.jpg

👀👀👀👀😋

The guy knows where the back of the net is. Some player. 

Not doing much to challenge the notion that he’s a complete fanny with that statement.

Quoting win percentages for f**k sake.

26 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Jerking himself off with stats which amount to “well we beat Clyde and Queen’s Park”.

Since Doolan’s testimonial the mood has completely shifted, I’m excited, the social media accounts have been posting a lot of positivity. A win today could really get things up and running.

I’m hoping we get a similar sort of uplifting atmosphere to what we got against Hamilton following Lambie’s passing. The fans really helped drag the team over the line that day. I’m actually gutted I can’t make the game today. Walking out of Gayfield last Friday, I’d have been happy never to attend again.

We haven’t kicked a ball since beating Motherwell to secure top 6 in 2017. The rot stops today.

42 minutes ago, BdenJag said:

McCall’s Ayr Utd are 4-0 up at half time. Are there honestly any fans that wouldn’t want him as our manager?

Yep there’s a few idiots on Facebook that say no because he hasn’t won the championship. Apparently Falkirk doesn’t count according to them because it was john Hughes in charge when they officially won 🤨

I’m hoping we get a similar sort of uplifting atmosphere to what we got against Hamilton following Lambie’s passing. The fans really helped drag the team over the line that day. I’m actually gutted I can’t make the game today. Walking out of Gayfield last Friday, I’d have been happy never to attend again.
We haven’t kicked a ball since beating Motherwell to secure top 6 in 2017. The rot stops today.

Deeply, deeply savoury.

c57e3948-9f2f-4d4a-ba19-eacc096bdc44.jpg

Just hearing on the radio that Partick have approached McCall. And Alan Archibald has been offered the number 2 role.*

Why would McCall take the Partick job though? Partick aren't a 'bigger' club than Ayr just now. He has a loyalty to Ayr as well. In addition Ayr are simply a better team just now. His job is secure and it looks like he could definitely challenge for the playoffs again. If he takes it and Partick are still struggling at the bottom in February/March time will he get the punt again?

Think it would be a daft move for McCall to take it. Not saying he won't if he's offered it though.

*A Chick Young exclusive mind, so could be utter shite.

Edited by DA Baracus