Does anybody else think that Thistle's backside into obscurity is all a result of giving Jaggy MacBee the heave ho?

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Does anybody else think that Thistle's backside into obscurity is all a result of giving Jaggy MacBee the heave ho?

Who do you think The Herald's "source" was?

so almost 2 months after all this nonsense started.. are we any closer at all to finding out whats happening? I realise its like asking how long is a piece of string.. How long of this uncertainty can we live with!

9 hours ago, bryza said:

The Maryhill Jrs fundraiser as well on the 1st Sept  looks good

Ian McCall
Archie
Chico
Caldwell (Legend?)
Rowser
Craigen
Twaddle
Davie Elliot
Britton
Roberts

(Dont think ive posted n here since McCall was in charge)

Absolutely not a legend, but neither are certain other players playing.

Fair play to him for joining in to help out Maryhill.

1 hour ago, colliedug said:

Rowsen an absolute legend in my eyes in both spells with us

👀👀👀🤷🏾‍♂️

53 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

I'm concerned that our recent descent into a complete shambles on and off the pitch is putting the scheduled 2021 cup victory at grave risk.

Plenty of cups available to compete for in the Lowland League...

On 13/08/2019 at 08:57, DiegoDiego said:

Sean Welsh.
Descended in 2012 and we won the league, departed in 2017 and we get relegated.

He left with this message    -   You are dust, and to dust you shall return.

Anyone managed to add the cup game to the season ticket for tomorrow online?  Or is it still totally fucked like usual?

2 hours ago, forameus said:

Anyone managed to add the cup game to the season ticket for tomorrow online?  Or is it still totally fucked like usual?

Did it from my phone, no problem at all.

I think the issue for some folk is that you have to put in your season ticket seat number for the system to add the game to your season ticket. It can be a bit of a pain doing this, but once you've put it in, it's pretty straightforward.

3 minutes ago, Firhillista said:

Did it from my phone, no problem at all.

I think the issue for some folk is that you have to put in your season ticket seat number for the system to add the game to your season ticket. It can be a bit of a pain doing this, but once you've put it in, it's pretty straightforward.

I've never usually had problems, but any time I've tried to last season or this one, it wants me to buy the ticket normally for delivery or collection.  The seat chooser also doesn't work, and lets me pretty much choose any seat (even ones I know aren't available as they're for people who have already got their tickets).

I shouldn't be surprised, but it really is a pretty terrible system they're running

Hey folks if you're going to the game today and looking for something to do with the kids before hand. There's a Gala day at the firhill complex.. Partick have sponsored one of the pitches and have a couple of folks there and some games to play.. Also Kingsley will be there at some point! 

One win away from our first League Cup Semi-Final in 44 years.

Caldwell has a decent record against Premiership teams. Credit where it’s due that was a very impressive performance after we equalised.