8 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

On the assumption that anything the DM prints is true, interesting that they’re buying a 55% stake. Wonder who is selling - assume AC, TH, BMM - and it sticks in the craw a bit that people who were gifted shares to safeguard the future of the club are now selling up without bothering to consult, or even inform, the fans.

I guess the appeal of fan involvement in the running of Thistle was gone about seven or eight years after Save The Jags. It went from an open door to ill concealed hostility - for whatever reason. With that, it became a regular old business where the fans/customers were consulted at point of sale.

28 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

I guess the appeal of fan involvement in the running of Thistle was gone about seven or eight years after Save The Jags. It went from an open door to ill concealed hostility - for whatever reason. With that, it became a regular old business where the fans/customers were consulted at point of sale.

Nothing I'll conceived about the hostilty.

Touche, Prof. The shouting match in the Thistle fans forum has raised an interesting point about the shareholding the Jags Trust has.

I was under the impression the Jags Trust cannot sell its shareholding or cannot sell without board approval. Does anyone know if this is the case? Are all share transfers or share sales subject to boardroom approval?

Dundee Utd home, Morton away and arbroath away all moved to the Friday for TV. 

I am absolutely fuming at the Arbroath one. 

5 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Same. As well as obviously looking forward to the day out on the Saturday, that kickoff time means I’ll need to take a half day. 

3 hours ago, Dr Koop said:

Touche, Prof. The shouting match in the Thistle fans forum has raised an interesting point about the shareholding the Jags Trust has.

I was under the impression the Jags Trust cannot sell its shareholding or cannot sell without board approval. Does anyone know if this is the case? Are all share transfers or share sales subject to boardroom approval?

I'm fairly certain that this was the arrangement agreed when the shares were being allocated.

This morning convinced my pal to fly up from Coventry for his first game of the season, a drunken away day to Arbroath. Booked his flights then this news comes hours later. Seething is an understatement.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Dundee Utd home, Morton away and arbroath away all moved to the Friday for TV. 

I booked hospitality for the Dundee Yinited game...🤢...FML!

1.30 I won a few trophies up there (Scotland).

Is he telling porkies or referring to his player of the (half a ) year trophy? 🤔

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

This morning convinced my pal to fly up from Coventry for his first game of the season, a drunken away day to Arbroath. Booked his flights then this news comes hours later. Seething is an understatement.

I had two caravans booked.   Nine of us were going to make a weekend of it.    Couldn't book Corporate (best I've ever done) but there's a McDonald's next to the Caravan Park

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

I had two caravans booked.   Nine of us were going to make a weekend of it.    Couldn't book Corporate (best I've ever done) but there's a McDonald's next to the Caravan Park

18 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

^^^ closet Clyde fan 😇👀👀👀👀

On 03/07/2019 at 10:31, Armand 2 said:

Anyway, when you consider we got £150k for Harkins in his prime and the Lindsay debacle, £350k for Fitzpatrick is a lottery win. Hope the money goes back into the academy and secures some peoples' jobs rather than be spent on another Old Firm pensioner.

£350k towards the failed training ground project #WHITEELEPHANT #FEENEESHED

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

Just realised why @Paul Cicero is spending more time here...schools finished for ~6 weeks 🙄

I'd imagine he's court ordered not to go near a school never mind attend one. 

Another STATEMENT. 

PTFC loves a STATEMENT!

11 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

£350k towards the failed training ground project #WHITEELEPHANT #FEENEESHED

^^^ Stone Cold Steve Autism