The Partick Thistle thread

Big fan of the away kit, although the collar is questionable and I'm not sure I like the idea of having a shoulder with blue and green on it.

Don't like the collar at all on the home top and the whole thing looks a bit cheap, I don't mind tops that move away from hoops or stripes but this isn't a great effort. 

Who the f**k takes an away top on Holiday anyway 

People who rage about their club being LGBT inclusive, I’d imagine.

People who take football shirts on holiday are OFTW anyway.

Edit: given Joma are your kit manufacturers, you could have done much worse.

How has this bloke became so "popular" on social media with regards to Partick Thistle? 

Think he’s more a subject of ridicule tbh as, like I said, he continues to make an absolute c**t of himself time and time again.

Did he not appear on here for a spell about a week or so ago?

Just off topic on the jersey saga, Sun now reporting we have 20% sell on for Liam and that we are getting £400,000!! Re jersey saga, not a fan of the home but the away one is very good

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4376157/partick-thistle-400000-windfall-liam-lindsay-stoke/

Edited by Sting777

1 hour ago, Mixed Donner Hoagie said:

Who the f**k takes an away top on Holiday anyway 

When you've already worn your 3 home tops to your cousin's birthday party in the bowling club, shopping for your holiday shorts in Braehead, family dinner at Frankie and Benny's, there's little option.*

*forgetting this kind don't do a washing.

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think he’s more a subject of ridicule tbh as, like I said, he continues to make an absolute c**t of himself time and time again.

Did he not appear on here for a spell about a week or so ago?

Manpreet just has more charisma than the standard boring punter, who seem to be his biggest critics.

Away shirt is a cracker. Home shirt is the worst thing TTL have given us. I hope it looks better in person. 

I miss getting the Puma kits, those were always excellent and we didn't need to deal with a shitty wee tinpot company in an industrial estate to get them outwith match days. 

2 hours ago, the_paulo said:

When you've already worn your 3 home tops to your cousin's birthday party in the bowling club, shopping for your holiday shorts in Braehead, family dinner at Frankie and Benny's, there's little option.*

*forgetting this kind don't do a washing.

What the hell are you going to wear to Nandos in that situation? Training gear?

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Sorry Manpreet

Didn’t mean to offend you.

If charisma means drinking Buckfast in a ten euro hostel in Magaluf, it's all charisma from Manpreet/Mr Chicken.  

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Really? It's very similar to my first ever Jags strip.

season-19711972-the-the-partick-thistle-

What's not to like?

I was at that League Cup final. My dad was from Maryhill, he was more into Junior football and boxing than senior fitba’ though. Anyway, he wanted to go to see Thistle in a final, and as a wee boy, I was in the main stand at Hampden with him that day.