Hopefully Caldwell will get some of the money.

Also I hope Lindsay will get a call up now and we don’t need to see absolute shite like Findlay or Souttar in a Scotland shirt.

We will get at least £340k if Stoke pay £2million for LL, how anyone can turn this into a negative is unbelievable.

If he stayed another year at Barnsley and left we would get the grand sum off fck all, therefore let’s be happy (I know for some posters on here that’s impossible at the moment) about the fact we will shortly have over £300k that we won’t have budgeted for and as such it may help us get a couple of players that may be the difference in our promotion push.

Apologies if this too positive for the Da’s but it’s just factual information!!

52 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

That's worse than I thought. If Thistle were a prostitute she would be the cheapest slag on the block.

Agreed I think we sold him cheap but the overall fee received is the best in the clubs history by a country mile. In the days of players letting their contracts run down, I dont think we can complain too much!

Hopefully this will kick off some inbound transfer activity. Could mean we can offer that extra £50/100 a week to oust rivals for signings...or we can extend GGH’s to a five year deal...

#SoMoney

1 minute ago, Vinnyjag said:

We will get at least £340k if Stoke pay £2million for LL, how anyone can turn this into a negative is unbelievable.

If he stayed another year at Barnsley and left we would get the grand sum off fck all, therefore let’s be happy (I know for some posters on here that’s impossible at the moment) about the fact we will shortly have over £300k that we won’t have budgeted for and as such it may help us get a couple of players that may be the difference in our promotion push.

15% on fee less original Fee received. Still a healthy boost to the funds. 

4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Hopefully this will kick off some inbound transfer activity. Could mean we can offer that extra £50/100 a week to oust rivals for signings...or we can extend GGH’s to a five year deal...

#SoMoney

Hopefully with Sevco losing the SD case they will be happy for us to pay an extra £50 a week on Zak Ruddens loan wages....lol

Edited by Sting777

5 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Hopefully with Sevco losing the SD case they will be happy for us to pay an extra £50 a week on Zak Ruddens loan wages....lol

Yup, will give greater leverage in loan deals too which could be crucial. I’d still prefer Bruce Anderson though :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Yup, will give greater leverage in loan deals too which could be crucial. I’d still prefer Bruce Anderson though :rolleyes:

or Scott Wright or all 3!!!

Just now, Sting777 said:

or Scott Wright or all 3!!!

Did Wright not get freed? 

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Pretty sure Third Lanark said he did but I dont see it anywhere

Just now, jagfox99 said:

No. There were rumours on the Dundee thread on here that he was free to go on the condition Dundee put a sell on clause in the contract (in practical terms I guess they'd have to sell him to Dundee for £1 to make that enforceable) but he's still an Aberdeen player for now. 

Doubt AFC would be looking to loan him a level down, Anderson and certainly Rudden are better shouts though I'd imagine pretty much every FT championship club and possibly a few bottom end Premiership ones will be in for one or both.

1 hour ago, Vinnyjag said:

Yet again showing a complete lack of understanding of what a Thistle da is.

Here's a hint though, you're more likely to be a Thistle da when you're that much of a happy clapper than you are a Tory c**t enjoying folk being made redundant by the club because it means we can sign another player than anyone unhappy with anything to do with the club.

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

The absolute fucking state of that. Waterboard that man to find out who else was involved in the manufacture of that crime against humanity so that we can give them third degree burns on their eyeballs before dipping their groin in acid and making them drink bleach.

That should be the Glasgow taxi driver uniform since they are all h*ns and like to pretend they were lifted over the turnstile every week at Firhill when they were younger.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

5 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Yet again showing a complete lack of understanding of what a Thistle da is.

Here's a hint though, you're more likely to be a Thistle da when you're that much of a happy clapper than you are a Tory c**t enjoying folk being made redundant by the club because it means we can sign another player than anyone unhappy with anything to do with the club.

If you were able to make a relevant response to my earlier post rather than going backwards then I would respond accordingly, however you’re clearly a tadger who would take great delight in the team you supposedly support failing rather than get behind them. w**k 

7 hours ago, Vinnyjag said:

If you were able to make a relevant response to my earlier post rather than going backwards then I would respond accordingly, however you’re clearly a tadger who would take great delight in the team you supposedly support failing rather than get behind them. w**k 

^ ^ Now there's your Thistle da type response. Complete with red dotting too.