To be fair it isn't something you really need to worry about any time soon.
Odd response to a genuine question, but given me a lot to think about.

I'll watch out for your contributions, a poster for the future I think.

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Both. First time you had the CW, second were in the JH.

But yeah, the winner of the United & St Mirren match will probably be the only one to bring over 1000 next season, so it makes a lot of sense. The biggest problem is that it makes the ground look awful on highlights - the stand the cameras face has nobody in them and behind the goal at the city end is that disgraceful mess.

Falkirk were in the CW both times...

I think clubs don't take things like this into consideration. Not only does it look unappealing to potential sponsors but I think it affects the enthusiasm of supporters in the ground as well.

That statement about restructuring on the club website is horrific. "We're making folk redundant lads but it's alright because we'll put any savings into the playing budget"

18 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

That statement about restructuring on the club website is horrific. "We're making folk redundant lads but it's alright because we'll put any savings into the playing budget"

Our Club love the old "playing budget will be safe" line, been trotted out for quite a few years.

I look forward to the Player Fund being set up again. 

33 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Yup. A grim little bit of meat thrown to the fans, there. Hope the remaining staff are members of unions and get themselves organised as I doubt this’ll be the last of the staff changes. 

27 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

Yup. A grim little bit of meat thrown to the fans, there. Hope the remaining staff are members of unions and get themselves organised as I doubt this’ll be the last of the staff changes. 

Great username. That fella was a superb signing for lower league sides on FM back in the day.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Unfortunate and sad that people have lost their jobs today, however it’s a reality of business that when revenue is reduced action needs to be taken and 9/10 times it results in people losing their jobs.

For a football club the priority is maximising the player budget in order to turn around the fortunes of the football and thus generate more income.

A reality of any business I’m afraid. 

2 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Unfortunate and sad that people have lost their jobs today, however it’s a reality of business that when revenue is reduced action needs to be taken and 9/10 times it results in people losing their jobs.

For a football club the priority is maximising the player budget in order to turn around the fortunes of the football and thus generate more income.

Redundancies are a reality of business. Statements trying to placate the customer base of a business by telling them that people losing their job will mean they can invest the savings in another part of the business do not need to be a reality of business.

Sad to see there's supporters who are fine with this statement from our failed Tory candidate chairman.

7 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

I don’t think anybody will quibble that a football club’s priority is the first team. But announcing that 7 out of 14 staff are leaving or have already left and adding in that essentially their wages will be used to buy new players is, to me, pretty grim. 

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Redundancies are a reality of business. Statements trying to placate the customer base of a business by telling them that people losing their job will mean they can invest the savings in another part of the business do not need to be a reality of business.

Sad to see there's supporters who are fine with this statement from our failed Tory candidate chairman.

This ^ 

I didn’t realise Jacqui Low had been a Tory candidate.

I’m fully on board with taking any opportunity to hound her out the club going forward.

On the plus side, it seems we have room for an "Analysis & Recruitment Operative". 

I assume that wage comes out the Playing Budget.

2 hours ago, dave.j said:

On the plus side, it seems we have room for an "Analysis & Recruitment Operative". 

I assume that wage comes out the Playing Budget.

That absolutely reeks of someone who has given themselves that job title, surely? 

Imagine any other Club got relegated. Went full in and kept their Premiership business model. Set a target of getting back to the Premiership in one season, sacked the manager because that didn't look achievable under his stewardship. Gave the new manager the same achievable target, a substantial budget which he only spent a third of, sent the failing playing squad on a weeks holiday and in doing so we ended up surviving in the second tier by the skin of their teeth. Resulting in the failed manager keeping his job but redundancies in the office and a greatly reduced budget to work with in the year ahead.

We would be fuckin laughing like f**k at that club. Pissing our pants at such an embarrassing shambles they were.

4 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Imagine any other Club got relegated. Went full in and kept their Premiership business model. Set a target of getting back to the Premiership in one season, sacked the manager because that didn't look achievable under his stewardship. Gave the new manager the same achievable target, a substantial budget which he only spent a third of, sent the failing playing squad on a weeks holiday and in doing so we ended up surviving in the second tier by the skin of their teeth. Resulting in the failed manager keeping his job but redundancies in the office and a greatly reduced budget to work with in the year ahead.

We would be fuckin laughing like f**k at that club. Pissing our pants at such an embarrassing shambles they were.

Aye, but did you see his graphs and stats at the meet the manager night? Future Scotland manager. And have you seen Jacqui ‘like’ fans’ tweets? Proper fan engagement. The club is being perfectly run, mate. 

56 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

It is truly beyond fucking comprehension that this woman was a PR advisor.

I believe she is (apparently) a PR “guru”...