Jump to content

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, H Wragg said:


 


What kind of patter was being thrown at him?

Just people jumping and repeating themselves about stuff like set pieces, late goals, Miles Storey, Coulibaly, a lot of stuff thats been done to death. One of them asked about four questions in a row, the groans got louder each time from the audience as nae c**t was there to listen to an Alan Brazil lookalike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.


The c**t now genuinely believes he had a part to play in us staying up with his slideshow of Donald Wilson’s pictures, which Caldwell told him to put Mumford & Sons on top of. Can’t support this encouragement on OFTW behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.

An absolute crackpot, that one. Taking credit for us staying up because of some Microsoft Office slideshow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.


He refers to Penrice as ‘The Livingston Maldini’ and it makes me fucking furious tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.

wut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, that’s him. Thistle’s second most embarrassing fan on social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Is this Twitter's 'bm'?

That's the one. SAS training and teams in envelopes I can accept but having him involved makes me firmly Caldwell out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dave.j said:

we've dropped 6 points across 5 games under Caldwell giving away goals in the last 15 mins of games.

4 of the games we were drawing and ended up losing, the other we were beating falkirk 1.0 and ended up drawing.

we also shipped 2 in the last 15 to dunfermline in the 3-0 defeat i think.

Fairly easy to find stats to suit the agenda though. 

For instance, if you say last 10 minutes to be considered conceding late goals. Then in all games since January we've conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of games, out of 21 games. One of those we were 2-0 up and won anyway, one was Dunfermline we were absolutely pish and losing anyway. Last one I'd consider the most costly was against ICT, as we dropped a vital point that night. 

Caldwell's not brilliant by any stretch, but our game management in the final stages certainly seems to have improved under him. Particularly from winning positions. Although, I'd potentially give Ando a fair bit of credit in a lot of those games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thistledo said:

Fairly easy to find stats to suit the agenda though. 

For instance, if you say last 10 minutes to be considered conceding late goals. Then in all games since January we've conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of games, out of 21 games. One of those we were 2-0 up and won anyway, one was Dunfermline we were absolutely pish and losing anyway. Last one I'd consider the most costly was against ICT, as we dropped a vital point that night. 

Caldwell's not brilliant by any stretch, but our game management in the final stages certainly seems to have improved under him. Particularly from winning positions. Although, I'd potentially give Ando a fair bit of credit in a lot of those games. 

As you say, you can find any stat to suit your agenda. Through the week demonstrated that. The real skill is banging them up on a Powerpoint and getting folks buy in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Powerpoint skillz could be translated into actual Championship points, we'd be the runaway league winners next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right lads - another signing incoming according to your twitter. Who we getting this time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Aye, that’s him. Thistle’s second most embarrassing fan on social media.

Did the most embarrassing fan claim this week that his "positive mindset" was "an asset to the fanbase/club"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent get him rolled in bubble wrap till July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Did the most embarrassing fan claim this week that his "positive mindset" was "an asset to the fanbase/club"?

Who the fck comes out with that sh!t?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Aye, that’s him. Thistle’s second most embarrassing fan on social media.

This was absolutely the most embarrassing thing about the other night, along with the guy’s reaction to it on Twitter. He seems to think he kept us up. Absolutely mortifying for everyone concerned. 

Is he the same guy who got ‘Storer’ at the back of his shirt? I don’t even have the words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...