47 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

What kind of patter was being thrown at him?

Just people jumping and repeating themselves about stuff like set pieces, late goals, Miles Storey, Coulibaly, a lot of stuff thats been done to death. One of them asked about four questions in a row, the groans got louder each time from the audience as nae c**t was there to listen to an Alan Brazil lookalike.

Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.

The c**t now genuinely believes he had a part to play in us staying up with his slideshow of Donald Wilson’s pictures, which Caldwell told him to put Mumford & Sons on top of. Can’t support this encouragement on OFTW behaviour.

3 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Only concern was Gaz gave relevance to the noncy 50 year old Jack Storer fan with that video.  Shouldn't be encouraging folk like that.

An absolute crackpot, that one. Taking credit for us staying up because of some Microsoft Office slideshow.

He refers to Penrice as ‘The Livingston Maldini’ and it makes me fucking furious tbh.

13 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

wut

Aye, that’s him. Thistle’s second most embarrassing fan on social media.

9 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Is this Twitter's 'bm'?

That's the one. SAS training and teams in envelopes I can accept but having him involved makes me firmly Caldwell out.

15 hours ago, dave.j said:

we've dropped 6 points across 5 games under Caldwell giving away goals in the last 15 mins of games.

4 of the games we were drawing and ended up losing, the other we were beating falkirk 1.0 and ended up drawing.

we also shipped 2 in the last 15 to dunfermline in the 3-0 defeat i think.

Fairly easy to find stats to suit the agenda though. 

For instance, if you say last 10 minutes to be considered conceding late goals. Then in all games since January we've conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of games, out of 21 games. One of those we were 2-0 up and won anyway, one was Dunfermline we were absolutely pish and losing anyway. Last one I'd consider the most costly was against ICT, as we dropped a vital point that night. 

Caldwell's not brilliant by any stretch, but our game management in the final stages certainly seems to have improved under him. Particularly from winning positions. Although, I'd potentially give Ando a fair bit of credit in a lot of those games. 

3 hours ago, thistledo said:

Fairly easy to find stats to suit the agenda though. 

For instance, if you say last 10 minutes to be considered conceding late goals. Then in all games since January we've conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of games, out of 21 games. One of those we were 2-0 up and won anyway, one was Dunfermline we were absolutely pish and losing anyway. Last one I'd consider the most costly was against ICT, as we dropped a vital point that night. 

Caldwell's not brilliant by any stretch, but our game management in the final stages certainly seems to have improved under him. Particularly from winning positions. Although, I'd potentially give Ando a fair bit of credit in a lot of those games. 

As you say, you can find any stat to suit your agenda. Through the week demonstrated that. The real skill is banging them up on a Powerpoint and getting folks buy in. 

If Powerpoint skillz could be translated into actual Championship points, we'd be the runaway league winners next season.

Right lads - another signing incoming according to your twitter. Who we getting this time?

5 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Did the most embarrassing fan claim this week that his "positive mindset" was "an asset to the fanbase/club"?

Excellent get him rolled in bubble wrap till July.

34 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Did the most embarrassing fan claim this week that his "positive mindset" was "an asset to the fanbase/club"?

Who the fck comes out with that sh!t?

:wub:

6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

This was absolutely the most embarrassing thing about the other night, along with the guy’s reaction to it on Twitter. He seems to think he kept us up. Absolutely mortifying for everyone concerned. 

Is he the same guy who got ‘Storer’ at the back of his shirt? I don’t even have the words.