There's someone worse than that absolute roaster?

Until Fritz gets his social media taken off him, then aye.

Apart from Fitz and possibly Wilson who i’d Imagine will go on loan again, are their any other youngsters looking to break through this season?

4 hours ago, Maine said:

Apart from Fitz and possibly Wilson who i’d Imagine will go on loan again, are their any other youngsters looking to break through this season?

Not sure how the setup will work with pulling out of the reserve league- I believe after both arse cheeks and St J we're the 4th team to do so.

From the reserve team page on the website there were only 6 players, 2 of whom were freed which leaves Sena (age 20), Wilson (19, turns 20 in June), Ruraidh McIntyre (17) and  Evan Galasso (18). Seemingly the under 18s have been doing well  on Friday nights though, presume the plan is they go out on loan.

Wilson  and Sena probably need to break through this year given their age, and I really hope Galasso is good because he's a striker and his name sounds like Golazo.

1 hour ago, PerthTA said:

Looks like Rudden will be confirmed on a 6 month loan deal on Monday or Tuesday most likely

Source? If true another terrific signing and impressed that Caldwell is getting important business done early unlike Archie who was always left fighting over the dross left in August!

Looks like Rudden will be confirmed on a 6 month loan deal on Monday or Tuesday most likely
I very much want to believe you.

4 minutes ago, Walter said:
1 hour ago, PerthTA said:

I very much want to believe you.

Me as well!

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got anyone in on loan this early in the season, the currants haven't even finished *this* season yet so loaning out a player for next season, albeit one who won't be in their first team plans for a season or two (if ever) before they go on their holidays, seems a bit premature.

I've been wrong about everything else this close season though so it's almost certainly a done deal.

26 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got anyone in on loan this early in the season, the currants haven't even finished *this* season yet so loaning out a player for next season, albeit one who won't be in their first team plans for a season or two (if ever) before they go on their holidays, seems a bit premature.

I've been wrong about everything else this close season though so it's almost certainly a done deal.

Its not as if it will be a surprise, it was in the papers earlier in the week. He wont get a game for them, cant see them loaning him to another top league side,  so  we must be in the running. If it does come off it will be a terrific signing

Edited by Sting777

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

Its not as if it will be a surprise, it was in the papers earlier in the week. He wont get a game for them, cant see them loaning him to another top league side,  so  we must be in the running. If it does come off it will be a terrific signing

But this early? Why would a loan deal be announced in May?

Christ Erskine was quite angry tonight. Scott Allison seems very upset too.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

But this early? Why would a loan deal be announced in May?

Need to ask PerthTA that one but agreed, does seem a tad early to announce a loan signing. Will be delighted if he is right

56 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Christ Erskine was quite angry tonight. Scott Allison seems very upset too.

Whats happening? 

32 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Whats happening? 

I’m presuming they were at Doolan’s Race Night.