The Partick Thistle thread

IF it’s true then it comes as no real shock. He always struck me as a bit of a nutter and I’ll be surprised if he’s given an extension beyond January.

No chance he’ll get an extension. Think he’ll be gone before january.

Yeah, unless there's a massive climbdown and it turns out everyone's made it all up, Quitongo is absolutely gone, and can have no complaints.   Shame, as he's looked like the sort of player we needed in the spells I've seen him (albeit limited).  

With Storer though...f**k it, what could go wrong?  We're now very light up top, get him tried.  Tell him if he gets sent off again the SAS will come back.

Yeah, unless there's a massive climbdown and it turns out everyone's made it all up

He may well have been a total scumbag and injured her badly for absolutely nothing but at the same time the article it says she has wrist injuries. For all we know she could've flew for him and he's pushed her back or something.

No one will really know until more details come out. If it was an unprovoked attack on an innocent girl he should be hounded out the door.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He may well have been a total scumbag and injured her badly for absolutely nothing but at the same time the article it says she has wrist injuries. For all we know she could've flew for him and he's pushed her back or something.

No one will really know until more details come out. If it was an unprovoked attack on an innocent girl he should be hounded out the door.

Yeah, there's probably a lot more to it, but it doesn't look good at all.  Surely a suspension is on the way while it's investigated, and if he's found to have done any of what it looks like, he's well and truly done.  Perhaps turn out for the lower league side in a few years, but he'll be done at this level for a long time.

10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Scott McDonald has chosen to turn down the chance to return to playing with Thistle or Falkirk. 

He's probably waiting for Morton to make him an offer.......

.......or maybe not.^_^

10 hours ago, third lanark said:

There’s nothing funny about domestic violence alleged or otherwise. Is there a particular reason why you find this situation funny?

Yes, didnt Storer attack a young girl and cause her serious injuries?  I find it very funny Thistle persist with this lunatic and wee non entitys like Quitongo (who no 1 wanted) although fair play for letting him go 

19 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Yes, didnt Storer attack a young girl and cause her serious injuries?  I find it very funny Thistle persist with this lunatic and wee non entitys like Quitongo (who no 1 wanted) although fair play for letting him go 

Seek professional help please.

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

Before this becomes two and a half pages of this puddle-drinking weirdo getting bites, can we just resolve to completely ignore his posts? 

Thanks.

I know Sting's patter like "Paul Clitero and Nobbie Bobson" is awful but no need for us to agree to ignore him.