The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:

So u16s go free is being continued. Unless you are a visiting relative for example in which case you will have to pay a fiver. So it's not being continued

Or the visiting relative could sign up for a free season ticket at the game they go to and just use it for that one game.

Seems a bizarre change from the club right enough, but nothing surprises me with Britton and Low anymore.

Redundancies are a reality of business. Statements trying to placate the customer base of a business by telling them that people losing their job will mean they can invest the savings in another part of the business do not need to be a reality of business.
Sad to see there's supporters who are fine with this statement from our failed Tory candidate chairman.

Businesses do it all the time on the back of bad news. It normally goes along the lines of “Operations won’t be affected”

16 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Guess or have you heard something mate?

Just hoping mate people have been saying Rudden is coming in but I’m not sure let’s let’s though :)

On 5/21/2019 at 00:46, Nightmare said:

Falkirk were in the Colin Weir/Main Stand for both games this season.

Behind the goal is the John Lambie (or North Stand).

The Jackie Husband is the big stand opposite the Main Stand. Away fans will now be at the north end of that unless they bring enough to justify opening the CW (I’d guess at least 1000 needed now for that to be an option).

As an away fan there's no doubt that the Jackie Husband is by far the better stand for viewing and comfort, however I'd worry that it would take away much of the atmosphere, especially for matches against sides like ourselves who'd normally bring 800 - 1000 fans through to games.

As an away fan there's no doubt that the Jackie Husband is by far the better stand for viewing and comfort, however I'd worry that it would take away much of the atmosphere, especially for matches against sides like ourselves who'd normally bring 800 - 1000 fans through to games.
Atmosphere in the promotion season when fans were last stuck in the jhs was actually better. Not just due to our good fortunes but the away fans are closer to the Lambie so get better back and forth between both sets of fans.

3 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Just hoping mate people have been saying Rudden is coming in but I’m not sure let’s let’s though :)

We’re  unlikely to be signing loan players until later in the summer.

10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

We’re  unlikely to be signing loan players until later in the summer.

Yes I’m sure when rangers have decided what they want to do with him we will at least try and get him then

Just watched the Q&A video, think the guy going on and on about Coulibaly might be a relative of mine from how he sounds  :wacko:

Thought Caldwell came across well enough in that and the videos beforehand, more self-deprecating and humourous than any other interviews; certainly nothing revolutionary in the tactical side of things and the pedant in me would  have had a hard time biting my tongue about the maths on the top line on this one (10 divided by 10 for f**k's sake).

Still don't see where Harkins fits in to this high intensity pressing style of play tbh. Even when he was having his best season with us aged 23/24 he couldn't play like that.

image.png.a2d7c7233d466d735e0e76a66c5113ce.png