The Partick Thistle thread

Free supporters buses to Ayr and Dumfries, will take advantage of the former but not missing one of the world's most scenic* train journeys if we've still got a pulse** on the last day.

*alcoholic

** Pulse cider will not be consumed.

Two wins vs Ayr and County not losing at home to QoS and we're safe this time next week. 

Or two defeats vs Ayr and wins for QoS Morton and Alloa next Saturday and the best we can do going into the game at Dumfries is 9th..

Looked a lot worse at half time though. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Can’t wait for [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] to tell us how Osman contributed to this week’s performance because I’m die’ing to know..:rolleyes:
Nice to see iv been in ur head all week bro, but i'll be moving out now if its all the same.....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, cilitbang said:
Can’t wait for [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] to tell us how Osman contributed to this week’s performance because I’m die’ing to know..:rolleyes:

Nice to see iv been in ur head all week bro, but i'll be moving out now if its all the same.....

Totes x :wub:

3 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Awful weekend again for the Thistle das, no defeats to go on we are thistle and twitter to gloat about all day and night. Fuckin crusty boxered cabbages.

Dunno.

There's a meltdown happening on wearethistle today because we won a game.

Had a nosey there, quite mental really.

If we stay up it's down to McDonald, not Caldwell even though Caldwell signed McDonald and McDonald is a disgrace cos he celebrated in front of the Alloa fans rather than the Thistle fans.  :lol:

Thank f**k the worst we have to deal with here in Ad Lib still working through the stages of grief over Erskine leaving and jagfox posting that same GIF over and over again.