The Partick Thistle thread

I'm enjoying the TAG interviews this season. Seems to be a interview with the manager and 2 players before and after the match. Hope it continues throughout the season.

Archie still saying he wants another creative player in and it seems that Elliott could be out for a while so we could be looking for a 'utility' player too.

Is young jack tied up to a decent contract?

He's out of contract at the end of the season, as are 90% of the squad, but let's wait until he's played a couple more games before anointing him the next Beckenbauer.

Edited by Fuctifano

He's out of contract at the end of the season, as are 90% of the squad, but let's wait until he's played a couple more games before anointing him the next Beckenbauer.

Yes but so long as he's offered a new contract or an extension (in writing) on similar terms, we would be entitled to compensation.

Btw, Stephen O'Donnell was not in Luton Town's squad this afternoon. ATS started for Doncaster.

As he's only been with us since age 19, this will be approx £4.72 and a Freddo.

Depending on whether the Freddo's from WH Smiths determines whether we could launch a bid for Sergio Aguero from the development fee. #inflation #90skidswillgetthis

Just had the same thought, two games in and we've not scored yet. Circumstances in the Hamilton game then today's probably make that nothing to panic about. Liked the look of Pogba when he came on, hope that's what he plays like against the rest of the league and sticks a good few away.

I said last season, if we're within touching distance at the new year then I'll be happy and we can strengthen if needbe. However, I've still got a lot of confidence in the younger guys, albeit they looked a wee bit lost at times today.