The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, Al_Frazelle said:

Well 5 of our remaining 9 were at Firhill...

So Alloa had the harder set of fixtures then, thus proving that Partick Thistle were demonstrably worse.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And yet that's not at all possible, so they've come up with something close, for the current extraordinary circumstances.

It's not something close. It's not even remotely close.

That is literally what we're disagreeing about.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Calm it with the 'champ' chat dickhead.

I haven't looked, but did Partick Thistle have what would be considered a 'harder' set of games than Alloa when the league was called?

None of this changes the outcome mind. 

You can't say what's a "harder" set of games until they've been played. That's literally the whole point of a league.

2 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

It's not something close. It's not even remotely close.

That is literally what we're disagreeing about.

Would you honestly feel this was any fairer if we'd played the same number of games, and you still trailed us by a point, or on goal difference?  I think you'd still fixate on the season being shortened, thus feeling a similar sense of injustice. 

Serious question, what pies do we have to look forward to in the 3rd tier next season?

The only feeling of unfairness I'm experiencing is in not being able to repeat the tantric orgasm I had eating a steak and black pudding pie at Arbroath a few months back.

Bridies in Forfar, obviously (mildly excited), but I'm unsure about the other grounds and would like to get excited about something.

Not that this back and forth about our imminent departure isn't utterly absorbing..........

I don't see how we can have fans at stadiums untill a vaccine is available for covid19. By that time, there probably wont be enough clubs operating under the top flight for any league to occur.

Saturdays' wont be ruined by anymore by our inept pish performances so ever cloud..

Alright lads? Long time no see, you boys still playing scintillating fitba?

At least you can reminisce about the good old days when the football gets back up and running, Falkirk, Airdrie and Thistle in the same league, oaft, wonder who'll grab the European place from that.

Absolutely mad that St Johnstone fans are still riled up about one person about 5 years ago saying they’d rather watch us play good football and go down rather than shite football and stay up like St Johnstone.

16 hours ago, velo army said:

Serious question, what pies do we have to look forward to in the 3rd tier next season?

The only feeling of unfairness I'm experiencing is in not being able to repeat the tantric orgasm I had eating a steak and black pudding pie at Arbroath a few months back.

Bridies in Forfar, obviously (mildly excited), but I'm unsure about the other grounds and would like to get excited about something.

Not that this back and forth about our imminent departure isn't utterly absorbing..........

Bridies at Forfar are absolutely shite.

17 hours ago, cilitbang said:

I don't see how we can have fans at stadiums untill a vaccine is available for Jaqui Low. By that time, there probably wont be enough clubs operating under the top flight for any league to occur.

Saturdays' wont be ruined by anymore by our inept pish performances so ever cloud..

FTFY