The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

She's so good at getting ousted from the board and then reappearing she managed to do it in a company where she's the only known director.

TBF there is another Director of TBC Ltd (a bunch of solicitors Mbm Board Nominees Limited).

31 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

TBF there is another Director of TBC Ltd (a bunch of solicitors Mbm Board Nominees Limited).

Murray Beith Murray solicitors. Guessing they are dealing with Colin Weir's estate. 

I'm sort of amazed that the Thistle board didn't know anything about this and then again, sort of expect this kind of fuckery from Thistle these days. 

Edited by thistledo

A spokesman for Murray Beith Murray, solicitors to Three Black Cats have issued the following:

“In addressing a technical issue unrelated to the company’s holding in PTFC, Ms Low is shown on Companies House as having resigned and having then been reappointed as a Director of Three Black Cats. There was a time lag in recording her continuing appointment with Companies House but that has now been done. We regret any issues or difficulties this may have caused Ms Low.”

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Murray Beith Murray solicitors. Guessing they are dealing with Colin Weir's estate. 

I'm sort of amazed that the Thistle board didn't know anything about this and then again, sort of expect this kind of fuckery from Thistle these days. 

They might not be. They were appointed well before he died.

On 30/04/2020 at 00:23, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Henoc Mukendi springs to mind #banter

Nah but beyond that, there's not too many. Niall Keown was really good when we had him on loan but turned to shit when he joined permanently, possibly because Lindsay left and he was stuck next to Danny Devine more often. Steven Craig unless my memory is turning to mush was initially a great loan signing and then signed on a permanent short term deal in the title winning side.

I considered Keown as well, seemed like he was going to an absolute player for us, then proceeded to utterly disappear into arseholery. 

23 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

The payment was compensation for both clubs have only one old Frim game less than other teams 

Wasn't a loan or advance but compensation 

That's not what Doncaster said. And to some he is the one who can do no wrong!

8 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

I didn't hear the interview but the BBC football website are saying the above 

Doncaster continually deflected the conversation back on to loans. Michael Stewart pointed that out but still couldn't be critical of Doncaster's attitude which was basically "I've gone my way and no one should criticise it."

12 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Go and read the BBC sport Scotland and see what the advance was for 

The advance is just another red herring as is the issue of loans.