The Partick Thistle thread

43 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

It's more like this

Inside out disgust gif 11 » GIF Images Download

😳 Jeezo, in terms of poor comebacks that's the equal of anything Thistle managed all season. 

Never mind, sunshine, we'll be parted soon enough - the lower league firums hold little of interest for me. 

16 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I’m not against a 14-14-14 but it’s shit chat from League 2 clubs to block relegation without opening anything up for Kelty and Brora. 14-14-16 would be fine and extend the principle downwards but if 3x14 is the offer we should vote against.

Disadvantage at least 4 teams plus Highland and Lowland league. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52453329

All proposals will disadvantage certain teams in a non-sporting way.

I don't think the 14-14-14 proposal will go through but it is funny seeing the Clyde fans get in a froth about it.

I still feel null and void is the fairest way out but the SPFL shot their load over that one.

Personally I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with the current set-up.

The rush to reconstruction is just causing more problems as it is being brought in due to the flimsy proposal voted through by the SPFL.

A building built on poor foundations springs to mind...

They made shirts for Channel 4's critically acclaimed BAFTA nominated sitcom set in Derry, Derry Girls. Maybe we'll get one for 2006 BATA Scotland nominated River City, or even better, failed "Glasgow's version of Essex's "The Only Way Is Essex"" Glow.

68698518_10156871300297585_8976177762523

Edited by Smurph

Is Reece Cole the best/most impactful loanee we've had in the last 10 years? Every time I saw him play he was a level above our dross, Lyle Taylor is the only one that comes to mind in terms of challenging Cole, have I forgotten anyone else?

34 minutes ago, JustDom said:

Is Reece Cole the best/most impactful loanee we've had in the last 10 years? Every time I saw him play he was a level above our dross, Lyle Taylor is the only one that comes to mind in terms of challenging Cole, have I forgotten anyone else?

Henoc Mukendi springs to mind #banter

Nah but beyond that, there's not too many. Niall Keown was really good when we had him on loan but turned to shit when he joined permanently, possibly because Lindsay left and he was stuck next to Danny Devine more often. Steven Craig unless my memory is turning to mush was initially a great loan signing and then signed on a permanent short term deal in the title winning side.

Big Mayo was looking decent in his short spell with us. Cole was the pick of the loans because he could actually play football. Lyle Taylor would be my top loan player in the last ten years. Did the business in top flight and has gone onto bigger things.