The Partick Thistle thread

4 hours ago, Dan Pet Rescue said:

Take your point. Extra in the bank now. That’s all I meant. And mine is new money as didn’t buy last (this!) season. 

That's only "new" if you didn't go at all last year. Indeed if you paid every week it's actually a reduction in income.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

That's only "new" if you didn't go at all last year. Indeed if you paid every week it's actually a reduction in income.

Correct. Unique circumstances for me - I am not able to attend all games, paid into two or three this season, will be the same next season, so it’s a tidy one-off profit from me alone. Appreciate the point - but any sales can only be good, naw?

5 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

thanks to  BOD and everyone involved at Partick Football Club for sporting integrity, honesty and the betterment of Scottish Football from Falkirk 

Say what you like about Falkirk, and many do, but at least they don’t have the bloody Coronavirus as their mascot.

Posted this on the Falkirk thread, thought that our Partick Thistle brothers would appreciate it.

If we end up in this league for another season, every Saturday morning before the fans head off to an away game (Partick and Stranraer excepted), this should be played on this thread (and Partick's and Stranraer's).

Especially for that Forfar chairman, don't give him a bloody penny.

11 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Operation Yewtree should.

Jackie lows paintet face does, if Mccall was loyal to Ayr and not a jobby Thistle wouldnt be feeneeshed and if they had approached Danny Lennon at the time they would be in the promotion play offs.

Edited by Paul Cicero

5 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Was it not those 2 plus Falkirk?

Falkirk and Stranraer are definite, we don't know who the 3rd team are.

Edit: if I had to guess between the other two, I'd say Montrose more likely to be a No.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Falkirk and Stranraer are definite, we don't know who the 3rd team are.

Edit: if I had to guess between the other two, I'd say Montrose more likely to be a No.

It was my team,east Fife that also voted no,chairman has a statement on our website 🖤💛

5 minutes ago, kerly said:

We now have 4 clubs in div 1/2 claiming to have voted no Falkirk Stranraer ,East fife and Edinburgh City Spfl  claim there were only 3 who should we believe 

Only 19 votes were declared to have been cast from those leagues as of 5pm soft deadline. It’s possible a fourth club voted after it.

24 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Only 19 votes were declared to have been cast from those leagues as of 5pm soft deadline. It’s possible a fourth club voted after it.

Ah , The old delayed closing date voting system again .