The Partick Thistle thread

Na
There was a few times Austin was an open pass and Bannigan dingyed him, which shows what he must think of him too. Then not squaring it confirmed he’s yet another competition winner. 

True, you’d think given his pace he’d just have been slipped in but he kept getting ignored.

Part of me thinks he needs game time but clearly the guys training with him daily don’t rate him. And the lack of cutback is criminal.

16 minutes ago, EwanMubs25 said:

Part of me thinks he needs game time but clearly the guys training with him daily don’t rate him. 

To be fair to Austin, I don’t rate any of the players training with him daily,  that don’t rate him. 

We needed new signings that were ready to hit the ground running in January and what have we got

Rudden, injured

McKinnon, injured/unfit

Mayo, injured

Lyons,  signed and we seemly paid a pretty good fee for, loaned straight back out to Montrose, where he is banging in goals!! Also,  he is 23 and not a young kid where loaning him out could have been accepted

One wonders if guys like Graham and Rudden have get out clauses if we drop into the 3rd tier  and if not, how we are going to pay them the wages they are on at present. Worrying times!!

Edited by Sting777

2 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

We needed new signings that were ready to hit the ground running in January and what have we got

Rudden, injured

McKinnon, injured/unfit

Mayo, injured

Lyons,  signed and we seemly paid a pretty good fee for, loaned straight back out to Montrose, where he is banging in goals!!

One wonders if guys like Graham and Rudden have get out clauses if we drop into the 3rd tier  and if not, how we are going to pay them the wages they are on at present. Worrying times!!

Surely given your league position for the last 3 months all players due in the summer have get out clauses. Lol if they don't 

6 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Surely given your league position for the last 3 months all players due in the summer have get out clauses. Lol if they don't 

It’s Thistle we are talking about here! We have paid fee’s for Rudden, Brownlie,  Graham and Lyons so who knows! A massive 12 games left this season and all we can hope for is a play off place at best and then take our chances against the likes of Raith or Falkirk which, after last nights performance,  fills me with no confidence whatsoever!

Edited by Sting777

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

I dont know what would be more amusimg

10th or 9th and beat in a P/O final (Again)

Keep it up luvvies and see you soon as i previously suggested year agoemoji1267.png

You should be more concerned about your own clubs relegation fight. League 2 anyone?

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

I dont know what would be more amusimg

10th or 9th and beat in a P/O final (Again)

Keep it up luvvies and see you soon as i previously suggested year agoemoji1267.png

I thought you said you were taking our place?

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Saw this while going through my Shoot magazine collection from 1979.

Might cheer you up a bit.

Thank you.

partick1.thumb.jpg.bf6adb2ce7ad209245ddafb2be1f3dde.jpg

No it doesn't.

Just read the managers post match reaction. Unlucky to go in at half time he said. Fucking deluded twat. He needs to get a dose of reality, we were awful from start to finish, why can he not see that. We are totally fucked as an team, as a club and as a fan base. Supporter owned by f**k? What a joke we have become and head in the sand attitude from management will not help.

I'm not for sacking McCall, God knows we can't afford it, but he needs to get rid of his losing mentality back room team and players or we are destined for a clyde type descent into nowhere.

Edited by banditjag