The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, SteelJag said:

Clueless as to what Professional team would take Harkins at this stage. Can't imagine anyone in this league will and he's been released by about half of them anyway. 

Unless Falkirk fancy taking more of our deadweight I struggle to see where he goes.

Dundee are pretty desperate. 

4 minutes ago, SteelJag said:

Clueless as to what Professional team would take Harkins at this stage. Can't imagine anyone in this league will and he's been released by about half of them anyway. 

Unless Falkirk fancy taking more of our deadweight I struggle to see where he goes.

Harkins’ agent must have been pissing himself laughing when he signed that contract. 

Worst piece of negotiating since Rangers signed Kevin Kyle.

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:

Kenny Miller about to spill on what happened at firhill apparently on the BBC Scotland channel

Ehhhm......mah mate Gary got sacked..................and it just wisnae ferr.................................ah mean Ian's a nice guy but .I just couldnae stay.............

Edited by Barney Rubble

18 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Miller Kenny coming to the Buddies (and Thistle r still pish)

I actually dont mind St Mirren. Their fans could easily go to the Old Firm like ours and choose not to. Gid c***s.

You, however, are a worst c**t. f**k off will you ya weirdo.

7 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I actually dont mind St Mirren. Their fans could easily go to the Old Firm like ours and choose not to. Gid c***s.

You, however, are a worst c**t. f**k off will you ya weirdo.

P&B thank you for continuing to respond to their clickbait.

Thistle fans should take a look at the "defending" for Alloa's first goal today, that's your new centre half.  Brownlie's been fairly steady tbf but he's always liable to brain farts like that. And Bombscare Brownlie didn't improve much during the game.  TAKE HIM NOW. 

1 minute ago, Nizzy said:
15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
How soon would you guys like Brownlie?

Signing by the end of next week, apparently.

Brutal today.

He's always had mistakes in him, but has generally been steadier this season.  Today was something else though.