The Partick Thistle thread

13 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:
2 hours ago, Reid said:
What’s the Woody like before we playing either of the OF? Do they let them in?

Sadly they do. Ends up hellishly busy.

I have a vague memory of them making it home fans only for at least one of the games vs the OF (think it was Rangers) in our relegation season in the Prem but given we appear to have sold about 27 tickets for Saturday I can't imagine that being the case this time round.

3 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Whats mccalls budget like? Is he going to have to sell before he can buy? (Apologies if this has already been covered)

Difficult one to answer. Quotes from the previous manager and chairperson was that there was money left from their spending. Then a new board, then a new manager then a new board again. Then we lost a true fan with wealth. Long winded way of saying, I dunno. 

3 hours ago, Reid said:

Think they stopped selling them online because Celtic fans were buying them. Think you can get them over the phone in the morning.

Cheers mate, will probably be too sober in the morning to consider it, maybe £20 saved 🤣

Just to be clear a team paying Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins wages after 20 games is below this Arbroath team [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And so is a Falkirk team littered with Thistle rejects [emoji23] imagine that

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Just to be clear a team paying Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins wages after 20 games is below this Arbroath team 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m just hoping both players will be gone in this window if not summer - could possibly get 4 players in on the 2 wages they are on. We have kerr to thank for harkins getting a comfy contract and Caldwell for millers high wage

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:
Just to be clear a team paying Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins wages after 20 games is below this Arbroath team emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

And yet, somehow, Falkirk are below us both.

1 hour ago, Smurph said:

And so is a Falkirk team littered with Thistle rejects emoji23.png imagine that

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

I’m just hoping both players will be gone in this window if not summer - could possibly get 4 players in on the 2 wages they are on. We have kerr to thank for harkins getting a comfy contract and Caldwell for millers high wage

27 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Half a season in the seaside leagues appears to have turned Gaz into an even bigger simpleton than he already was. Some going.

The struggle to read amongst Thistle loyal is rife so here it is guys...... We are not paying Harkins and Miller wages to sit below Arbroath.

Yes, you lot are robbing some guys cash to pay for your vanity project but Jesus f**k you're bad

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

The struggle to read amongst Thistle loyal is rife so here it is guys...... We are not paying Harkins and Miller wages to sit below Arbroath.

Yes, you lot are robbing some guys cash to pay for your vanity project but Jesus f**k you're bad

No. You are paying more than most Championship teams to deservedly sit a full division below Arbroath and Alloa.

Just you focus on beating Forfar next week sweetheart.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

No. You are paying more than most Championship teams to deservedly sit a full division below Arbroath and Alloa.

Just you focus on beating Forfar next week sweetheart.

I bet you're paying more than us

ETA we are both underachievers

Edited by Gaz FFC