The Partick Thistle thread

Chelsea selling Nathan Ake to Bournemouth will have a buy back clause included. Zak Rudden to Thistle? Come on now. 
Remind me what was the last transfer fee you received for an outgoing player? 

I guess it would be Aidan Fitzpatrick to Norwich(£350K) in the summer or before that Liam Lindsay to Barnsley(£350K)with a subsequent slice of his transfer to Stoke(£400K).

What about you guys ?

18 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Chelsea selling Nathan Ake to Bournemouth will have a buy back clause included. Zak Rudden to Thistle? Come on now. 

Remind me what was the last transfer fee you received for an outgoing player? 

Watching Ayr lose Shankland for f**k  awl moving to Dundee United and being touted for a £2Million move down south could be in the back of there mind.

Edited by Thistle4eva

2 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Watching Ayr lose Shankland for f**k  awl moving to Dundee United and being touted for a £2Million move down south could be in the back of there mind.

Thistle seething that their past managers are unlikely to be calling for any of their players soon. 

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It probably helped Thistle keep the fee down and means Rangers have first dibs should other teams want to buy him. Works well for both teams involved.

I get the general idea 

8 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

I guess it would be Aidan Fitzpatrick to Norwich(£350K) in the summer or before that Liam Lindsay to Barnsley(£350K)with a subsequent slice of his transfer to Stoke(£400K).

What about you guys ?

David Ferguson to Peterhead. A bag of Haribo and some Croissants.