The Partick Thistle thread

Bad one for yous today but apparently full back young Finn Ecrepont is coming to Thistle. He’s only started one game for us but highly rated and Scotland under 17 regular, massive future. Would image he will be loaned back out as he won’t be ready yet. Mind you a would be expecting him to have played a major part next year for us. McCall loves him anyway. There’s a development fee to be sorted anyway but should be done.

Bad one for yous today but apparently full back young Finn Ecrepont is coming to Thistle. He’s only started one game for us but highly rated and Scotland under 17 regular, massive future. Would image he will be loaned back out as he won’t be ready yet. Mind you a would be expecting him to have played a major part next year for us. McCall loves him anyway. There’s a development fee to be sorted anyway but should be done.
I'm highly skeptical about this given Ecrepont is contracted to us until the end of next season...

Actually thought we were good for first 30 mins. Could have been a different (or at least better) story if we’d had one or more of the new strikers in place.

Robson really was atrocious when he came on. No idea why Penrice moved to CM because he was poor there. Really don’t understand the h/t changes at all.

11 minutes ago, Cnoc Moire said:

Thought we played some decent stuff and dominated the first 35mins. Could and should have scored a couple (Miller can leave anytime!) The less said about the next 55 the better.

Is Miller not your top goalscorer? 

36 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Is Miller not your top goalscorer? 

Aye, but pretty much by default. He’s missed a number of sitters and spends half the game fannying about in midfield.

A better striker is a necessity in this window, and thankfully it looks like we’re getting one.

39 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Likelihood of this hanging in the John Lambie in time for the next home game? 🙄

Screenshot_20200111_193459_com.twitter.android.jpg

There should be about the same chance as Caldwell being inducted into the hall of fame as that going up in the JLS. A lot of Princess Di syndrome about these days

Edited by thenolly

2 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Robson really was atrocious when he came on. 

He is without doubt, one of the worst players I have ever seen. He should have been sacked on the spot after his performance when he came on against Dundee.  Get him fired straight into the sea.

He is without doubt, one of the worst players I have ever seen. He should have been sacked on the spot after his performance when he came on against Dundee.  Get him fired straight into the sea.

If it wasn’t for Brice Ntambwe, I’d say Robson is the worst player I can remember us having and playing on a vaguely regular basis. He has no positive attributes whatsoever.