The Partick Thistle thread

As promised, here is the full episode with the Chris Erskine interview around 22.45 into the episode if you wanna jump over all the Livi chat. 

If you don’t have Spotify you can find us on ITunes, Soundcloud plus loads more by just searching TalkLivi. 

Our website also has our latest episode which can be found at - TalkLiviPodcast.Libsyn.com 

Thanks again lads and enjoy. 

6 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

As promised, here is the full episode with the Chris Erskine interview around 22.45 into the episode if you wanna jump over all the Livi chat. 

If you don’t have Spotify you can find us on ITunes, Soundcloud plus loads more by just searching TalkLivi. 

Our website also has our latest episode which can be found at - TalkLiviPodcast.Libsyn.com 

Thanks again lads and enjoy. 

Really good interview, thanks for posting it. I still fucking love Erskine, and would have him back in a heartbeat (since he was our best player pre-Caldwell).

46 minutes ago, GrahamJags said:

Really good interview, thanks for posting it. I still fucking love Erskine, and would have him back in a heartbeat (since he was our best player pre-Caldwell).

Thanks for listening, Chris is a great guy, pleasure to speak to and had so much love for you guys as you heard. 

3 minutes ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

Rough was getting paid to do f**k all was he not, no idea why he’s being brought back.

Rough was sat in the directors box on Sat at Palmerston with J Low & the rest of the Thistle board. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

So lemme get this right. Weir has bought the club and installed basically the same board the club had that appointed Caldwell?

He’s also promised to hand the reigns over to the fans group in March in exchange for nothing? What will happen to the likes of Low or Rough then? Hard to imagine they’re only coming back for a few months.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So lemme get this right. Weir has bought the club and installed basically the same board the club had that appointed Caldwell?

He’s also promised to hand the reigns over to the fans group in March in exchange for nothing? What will happen to the likes of Low or Rough then? Hard to imagine they’re only coming back for a few months.

That’s the crux of it, aye.

And I’d be amazed if we’re rid of them by the end of the season, let alone by March.

It’s not really surprising though. It wasn’t Weir that sacked JLows board in the 1st place.

It’s not really surprising though. It wasn’t Weir that sacked JLows board in the 1st place.

Aye I get that but surely he recognises the mess that her board made in delaying Archibald’s sacking and appointing Caldwell. Of course this points to his own incompetence or he simply doesn’t care and wants his old pal at the club again.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I get that but surely he recognises the mess that her board made in delaying Archibald’s sacking and appointing Caldwell. Of course this points to his own incompetence or he simply doesn’t care and wants his old pal at the club again.

Hell not be getting his rim-job if he doesn't do what he's told

On 08/12/2019 at 11:45, jagfox99 said:

So you won't go to games because of who owns/ runs the club rather than the usual excuse of poor results/ performances? 🤔

Sorry if I've picked up your post wrong.

Mainly the clowns running it but the continual failure of the first team just another reason and thats also their largely their fault anyway. Twenty quid to watch this pish in the cold and rain won't entice anyone bar the diehards. I haven't stopped going to games altogether, I'm just far more selective, and I'm not alone.

And theres the slackjaw Roughie back in the mix. Club is a fuckin joke. This might be the worst regime of the lot and we've had some howlers.

Edited by Firhill_Basin

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

What has Roughie done wrong at Partick, that some fans don't want him there?

Nobody knows what he’s actually done, that’s the problem!

What has Roughie done wrong at Partick, that some fans don't want him there?

He’s done nothing and offers nothing. He’s only there for a free day out. Was rumoured to be receiving decent salary too.