The Partick Thistle thread

Robson has been a pointless signing. Can’t defend to save his life and hasn’t done very much going forward either.

If we could ship him off to Falkirk (or anyone else) in the upcoming window, that would be good. League One is probably closer to his level right now.

On 11/11/2019 at 13:33, Nightmare said:

Robson has been a pointless signing. Can’t defend to save his life and hasn’t done very much going forward either.

If we could ship him off to Falkirk (or anyone else) in the upcoming window, that would be good. League One is probably closer to his level right now.

He may come in handy then

42 minutes ago, Walter said:

Remember this thread?

Anyway, Raith Rovers at home in the semi finals of the Tory b*****d biscuit cup if anyone's interested.

And yes I'll keep politics out of it from now on..

Don't see whats political about calling it the Tory b***** cup when it's sponsored by a Tory b*****d company.

Seems a simple statement of fact

41 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Wonder who he’s got lined up as his chairman (assuming Beattie is on the way out). Hopefully this doesn’t include Low in any way.

I could be wrong but I don't think Low will be involved (publicly anyway), think even she knows how divisive (at best) she was. 

According to the BBC site the deal has been completed and the shares will be transferred to the fans group shortly.     The only exception are the Bing and the main stand which will be returned to the fans group within ten years.

An announcement on the training complex will be made shortly