The Partick Thistle thread

8 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

My guess would be Bannigan, O'Ware, and A.N. Other.

That's assuming Caldwell's claim is correct, and not his usual delusional guff which he is spouting because he knows no one can prove otherwise...

But also even if he has got texts from the others he’s totally counting “sorry it didn’t work out, all the best” etc as ringing endorsements of his managerial career.

I was hardly expecting O’Donnell to start tearing into him on live radio, but I was disappointed in his bizarre swipe at the fans over our treatment of McNamara. He completely missed the point and it had absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the Caldwell situation.

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

But also even if he has got texts from the others he’s totally counting “sorry it didn’t work out, all the best” etc as ringing endorsements of his managerial career.

Exactly this. Also, he's actually went back and counted, what a gimp.

I imagine it was the equivalent of when someone who everyone dislikes at work leaves but you still feel compelled to write "best of luck" on the leaving cars.

Just listening to the Caldwell interview on Sportsound.

Tell you what, must have been some fucking presentation for that egotiarical twat to get through an interview for the managers job. Surely that interview is the final nail in his managerial coffin.

Edited by Jacky1990